• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For fun .. think you had a bad day ...

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.wtsp.com/news/weird/handcuff-key-found-in-floridas-suspects-rectum-after-chase/119973850

Reckless driving with damage to a person or property
Fleeing to elude police at high speeds
Driving while license suspended
Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill
Battery on an officer
Assault on an officer, 2 counts
Resisting an officer with violence
Resisting an officer without violence
Possession of a concealed handcuff key while in custody
Touch, strike or cause harm to police animal
Possession of not more than 20 grams marijuana
Possession of drug equipment

I think that they ask you to remove all items a the jailhouse and get many folks with possession of something when they don't cough it up then. If they found the handcuff key at the hospital, he may get away with that one.

And no charge "being a hillbilly" .. I would have thought it would have covered all the other charges pretty well.

I guess they expect people to allow themselves to get repeatedly bitten by animals ... LOL

All in all ... not too bad...just a lot of things at once.

Just a "bad day".

Last edited: