Thread: Gunshots Ring Out At A Road Rage Incident

Gunshots Ring Out At A Road Rage Incident

Woman gets cut off while driving. She honks. The car that cut her off pulls besides her and the perp shoots 4 times hitting the woman. Hope he is not a CCLer, well in Minnesota , a permit holder

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ts-ring-out-2/

Glenn Beck: U.S. In Chaos Because Americans Are Worshipping Baal and Moloch

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn...al-and-moloch/

The Blaze must distance itself from its founder.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

No description of the shooter makes one wonder.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

makes you wonder where are the Orwellian eyes that are watching over the citizens on the highways and byways...surely they saw something of consequence.

several years ago they caused a NC college town to go to lock down when someone (rep of the police overseer community) saw an individual carrying a LG in their backpack....darn thing about it...the overseer mistook a bumbershoot in the backpack for a LG. never heard if the overseer was terminated or given a medal for their exemplary observation skills...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain