Thread: Ronald Richie may face charges in John Crawford's murder

Ronald Richie may face charges in John Crawford's murder

Judge found probable cause for false statements, but not for incitement to violence.
    Last year a judge found PC for murder charges, but the killer was eventually no-billed by a grand jury.

Dayton, Ohio
    Not good enough. His actions led to an aggressive response by LEO's who assumed they were about to engage an active shooter which resulted in someone getting killed. At the least, Richie should be charged with manslaughter.

White Oak Plantation
    It would be easier if one or more cops were charged, then RR would be charged as a accessory. Cops refused to observe and act on their immediate observations, falling back on RR's lies as their justification for their unreasonable acts.

The ole "He made me do it" defense.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.