• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Suspect in deadly shooting at Ariz. college allowed to live with parents

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Agree with The Trickster, there must be some reason the man isn't being denied staying with the parents, right? At the very least, they likely don't believe he'll try to run off to Mexico or something.

Two the both of you: glad the crazy ladies are out of your respective lives, and glad you didn't get thrown in a cage due to their antics.:( Hope it stays that way.:)

Trickster, I must say, you sound an awful lot like I did just two years ago. Just that, hearing it from someone else is a little uncanny... o_O
Was once married to a bitch witch from hell. Took a lot, but finally got out with both legs intact.

Became a butterfly collector for a time= catch 'em, pin 'em, put 'em in a trophy case, and move on to the next specimen.

After a while, the case was full and pretty to see, but very unfulfilling - empty memories.

A good woman brought me back to the land of the living going over 25 years ago now.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Been married to my current, first and only wife for 35 plus years. I always told my children choose a spouse carefully because even if you get divorced they well be with you for a long time and if you have kids you well have to deal with them your whole life.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Been married to my current, first and only wife for 35 plus years. I always told my children choose a spouse carefully because even if you get divorced they well be with you for a long time and if you have kids you well have to deal with them your whole life.
It is a good man that finds and maintains a relationship of such lasting commitment - speaks well for you both.

Back on topic - must have missed it (10/9/15) before:
"Prosecutors said Jones left the fight, retrieved a 40-caliber handgun, and opened fire from a distance, prosecutors said. There was no evidence of self-defense, they added."
http://www.azfamily.com/story/30224811/2m-bond-set-for-suspect-in-nau-deadly-shooting

If that is true. it does not bode well for him.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It is a good man that finds and maintains a relationship of such lasting commitment - speaks well for you both.

Back on topic - must have missed it (10/9/15) before:
"Prosecutors said Jones left the fight, retrieved a 40-caliber handgun, and opened fire from a distance, prosecutors said. There was no evidence of self-defense, they added."
http://www.azfamily.com/story/30224811/2m-bond-set-for-suspect-in-nau-deadly-shooting

If that is true, it does not bode well for him.

The Trickster

Trickster, I must say, you sound an awful lot like I did just two years ago. Just that, hearing it from someone else is a little uncanny... o_O

As I'm sure you can relate, sooner or later one gets tired of being burned. The aforementioned gal was one of particular hostility and abusiveness, but she hasn't been the only one who has betrayed me. Thus, my extreme jadedness and defensiveness with long-term relationships. All of the women I've been with in any sort of long-term sense have always changed (in a bad way) after a few years, so I don't let it get that serious anymore. It has been working well and I am happy, so why not? I have all the time in the world to immerse myself in my hobbies and focus on myself.

Not to dwell too excessively on this extremely off-topic subject, but I hope that you have recovered from whatever you had to deal with two years ago. Uncanny indeed, but understood for sure.

The Trickster

Was once married to a bitch witch from hell. Took a lot, but finally got out with both legs intact.

Became a butterfly collector for a time= catch 'em, pin 'em, put 'em in a trophy case, and move on to the next specimen.

After a while, the case was full and pretty to see, but very unfulfilling - empty memories.

A good woman brought me back to the land of the living going over 25 years ago now.

Sorry you had that experience, though I'm glad you finally found happiness.