• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The anti-gun groups never sleep...

Freedom1Man

Found this on craigslist.

Ballot Access WA is currently hiring Signature Gatherers to put FOUR important initiatives for the November Ballot: Protect seniors from identity theft, Raise the minimum wage statewide, Keep violent or disturbed individuals from having access to firearms, and to Clean up politics. No selling, no canvassing, and no asking people for money, just collecting signatures from Washington state voters. Must be outgoing, self motivated, and able to work with no supervision. You can work full or part time. No experience is necessary and we provide everything you need to get started. You can make a lot of money doing this, our average signature collectors can make $20 to $30 an hour! Email, text, or call Olivia at (475) 422-5568 that's 475-4BALLOT today for more info on how to get started. You can also check out our website: ballotaccess.com We look forward to hearing from you!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Alpine

Apparently the only way to keep "violent or disturbed" individuals from getting guns is to create a law that denies due process and violates the 14th Amendment.

God forbid we actually try, convict and keep dangerous people locked away from society...

I called the NRA ILA to ask what their strategy is to fight 1491, they didn't know.

Call them and demand they fight it this time instead of rolling over like they did for 594.

1491 will make it so a former anti-gun roommate you had from 20 years ago can make an anonymous complaint that you should have your rights removed, and you won't even be notified until after its done.

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

Apparently the only way to keep "violent or disturbed" individuals from getting guns is to create a law that denies due process and violates the 14th Amendment.

God forbid we actually try, convict and keep dangerous people locked away from society...

I called the NRA ILA to ask what their strategy is to fight 1491, they didn't know.

Call them and demand they fight it this time instead of rolling over like they did for 594.

1491 will make it so a former anti-gun roommate you had from 20 years ago can make an anonymous complaint that you should have your rights removed, and you won't even be notified until after its done.

Bingo.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk