Thread: Darwin.....

Darwin.....

Recent award winner has trouble with his laser...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da7_1460570818
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Wow! I don't even think a chimp would be that dumb.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Painful to watch...not as much pain as he felt though.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Wow. Just, wow.

I did not feel anything. Looks like he felt pain though.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Well,,,

My main take away from this vid is,,,
    Just What does a Range Safety Officer do?
    He stood there and watched the first time the dummy pointed his gun at his hand..
    He didnt bother to correct that violation of the simple safety rule!
    Then he watched, stupidly as the dummy violated the simple safety rule AGAIN!!!
    . BANG!!!!!

Soooo,, I guess that range safety officer is kinda like a "monitor"
    His job is to notify the powers that be,
    that he caught a dummy doing something stupid enough to actually get his attention!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    My main take away from this vid is,,,
    Just What does a Range Safety Officer do?
    He stood there and watched the first time the dummy pointed his gun at his hand..
    He didnt bother to correct that violation of the simple safety rule!
    Then he watched, stupidly as the dummy violated the simple safety rule AGAIN!!!
    . BANG!!!!!

Soooo,, I guess that range safety officer is kinda like a "monitor"
    His job is to notify the powers that be,
    that he caught a dummy doing something stupid enough to actually get his attention!!
    so you presume the fat guy was a RSO? next you will presume the fat guy next to him was the stupid guy's instructor...

so you presume all the mom/pops have RSO who watch the poorly maintained profit center in the back? uh, why do you think this was captured on cam...the methodology of choice to lower insurance costs of the mom/pops, tho i am sure it is broadcast to a monitor by the register so someone might, just might, if they looked at just the right time, could see what was going on ~ couldn't get there in time mind you but they could watch.

finally, how many have signed these types of hold harmless agreements with the mom/pops...huh!!

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain