Thread: Appleton 'Lunch-n-Load Brings awareness of guns.

Appleton 'Lunch-n-Load Brings awareness of guns.

Even though I don’t own and gun and don’t plan on getting one, I still want a conceal carry permit. Because my hands are lethal weapons, I’ll finally be able to wear gloves.

Reg Wydeven is a partner with the Appleton-based law firm of McCarty Law LLP. He can be reached at pcbusiness@postcrescent.com.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/mo...-guns/32582543
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-17-2016 at 09:08 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

ewww...what is that loud noise i keep hearing, make it stop-make it stop...

Attorney's quote from cited article: I had never shot a handgun before. Although we had ear protection, I couldn’t believe how loud it was. unquote and this is a grown man who represents bad guys in the judicial system...

sigh

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I noted no defense specialty at the firm's web page.

I did note that his title for the substance of the article on the firm's page is Phoning It In.. Which I take to be roughly synonymous with lip-service by a fellator.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-17-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Many states passed conceal carry? How about 50 states? This guy did enough research to find the idiotic folding .380 but doesn't seem to have done any research on conceal carry.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Many states passed conceal carry? How about 50 states? This guy did enough research to find the idiotic folding .380 but doesn't seem to have done any research on conceal carry.
    "Hey, Reg, hey! Did'ja see this? What'ya think of dat?" "I'll have to give some lip-service in passing. Hey, it's a buck a word and an J.D.'s gotta make a living."

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post

I did note that his title for the substance of the article on the firm's page is Phoning It In.. Which I take to be roughly synonymous with lip-service by a fellator.
    i'm sorry say what??

darn, thank goodness for wiki in this case... color me blushing

​ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post

quote: Reg's practice consists primarily of advising individuals on estate planning, estate settlement and elder law matters. Related to these services, he also represents clients in guardianship proceedings. unquote

oh and less i forget: quote Most recently, Reg was named the 2014 Heart of the Valley YMCA Coach of the Year. unquote.

ipse