Thread: U.S. Covered up Saudi role in 9/11

U.S. Covered up Saudi role in 9/11

just shaking my head along with exhaling a long sigh...

quote: In its report on the still-censored... unquote if it is still censored is now you can make up hyperbole out the wazzzhoooo about anything...

here i thought it was something of import...nope another rush head want-2-be alex something or other whining...

and this is your version of 'truth'
    ipse
    Last edited by solus; 04-18-2016 at 02:57 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

If Osama Bin Laden had been involved then we should have nuked the Saudis, as he was a Saudi Arabia.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Is this going to be a tin foil hat thread?
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Is this going to be a tin foil hat thread?
    not sure as my comments are redacted...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"60 Minutes" did a pretty informative story on it.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/28-pages/

oh dear and my aluminum foil tri-point hat is crinkled after i sat on it...

did you hear there were multiple shooters from the CIA/Mafia/Cubans who killed JFK?

28 pages of censored, redacted, 'some evidence verified most not verified' gossip, 'kind of explain', pushed by 13 year olde memories of what these individuals believe they want to think are viable memories?

kinda like the FBI pronouncing the San Bernardino husband & wife cell phones as 'possibly' containing info linking them to terrorist organizations...notice the lack of headlines from the FBI....lookie what we found!!

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 04-18-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Hardly a tinfoil hat conspiracy:
    "However, a bipartisan group of lawmakers — led by Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-New York, and Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas,— are pushing legislation that would make clear that foreign nation's shouldn't receive immunity if implicated in terrorist attacks against the U.S. This could clear the way for the families of the victims of the September 11th attacks to press forward with lawsuits against the Saudis."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...report-n557871

Not 13 year old recollections. Classification of the pages came one or two years after the report by joint Congressional investigation.:
    "Whether the 9/11 hijackers acted alone, or whether they had support within the U.S., remains an unanswered question -- one that began to be asked as soon as it became known that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens. It was underlined when Congress’s bipartisan inquiry released its public report in July 2003. The final 28 pages, regarding possible foreign support for the terrorists, were censored in their entirety -- on President George W. Bush’s instructions."
    http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...x-senator-says

"Last year, convicted Al Qaeda member Zacarias Moussaoui implicated high-level Saudi royals in the 9/11 attacks. fueling the ongoing congressional effort to declassify the official report."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...audi-trip.html

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    ...would make clear that foreign nation's shouldn't receive immunity ...
    If ever there was a proper use of sic erat scriptum here it is, inside quotation marks from a professional source. The apostrophe+S indicates possession except in initialisms/abbreviations.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Hardly a tinfoil hat conspiracy:
    "However, a bipartisan group of lawmakers — led by Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-New York, and Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas,— are pushing legislation that would make clear that foreign nation's shouldn't receive immunity if implicated in terrorist attacks against the U.S. This could clear the way for the families of the victims of the September 11th attacks to press forward with lawsuits against the Saudis."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...report-n557871

Not 13 year old recollections. Classification of the pages came one or two years after the report by joint Congressional investigation.:
    "Whether the 9/11 hijackers acted alone, or whether they had support within the U.S., remains an unanswered question -- one that began to be asked as soon as it became known that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens. It was underlined when Congress’s bipartisan inquiry released its public report in July 2003. The final 28 pages, regarding possible foreign support for the terrorists, were censored in their entirety -- on President George W. Bush’s instructions."
    http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...x-senator-says

"Last year, convicted Al Qaeda member Zacarias Moussaoui implicated high-level Saudi royals in the 9/11 attacks. fueling the ongoing congressional effort to declassify the official report."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...audi-trip.html

Beebobby, all worthy and trustful sources of main stream news about the here an now whom have never misreported anything, tho brian williams immediately comes to mind...

if our legislative body passes this bit of legislature, as our dear president stated w/charlie rose, it would/could/might open the doors for foreign national & their sovereign country to sue our citizens and country for atrocities, real or perceived, and gitmo, CIA activities and other governmental entity's activities immediately comes to mind. as well as the following saying ~ those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

now your statement these are not 13 yo recollections. July 2003 from 2016 does in fact equal 13 years.

a point of fact...the documents have been classified under the government's Security Compartmentalized Information guidance, therefore, if these individuals were in fact 'read into the program" and talking about (or around the information) those document's information this publicly, whether or not they are still under government employ/service, SHOULD be prosecuted!!!

but of course, given the situation, Zacarias, would have implicated Allah if it would have helped his plight...marathon man, w/Dustin Hoffman, and his run-in w/Szell's dental acumen come to mind...

ipse

added...couldn't endured nightmare's criticism, worth while as it was on someone else's post...
    Last edited by solus; 04-19-2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: bloody tyupos

FUQ?

Let this thread expire...and quickly at that!
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    FUQ?

Let this thread expire...and quickly at that!
    Though there are limitations/restrictions even in the Social Lounge, we'll leave it for now. It is entertaining (for a while) to watch the ill-informed and/or protagonist(?) cover themselves in bovine excrement.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Antagonist
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

"Families of 9/11 victims demand release of sealed documents"
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/485220380...#sp=show-clips

"Sperry emphasized the importance of both releasing the 28 Pages and passing legislation that would allow 9/11 families to use the declassified information, by filing suit against the Saudis involved in the attacks. "
    http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...-saudi-arabia/

I'm not sure which side the folks that are whining about this issue are on.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Though there are limitations/restrictions even in the Social Lounge, we'll leave it for now. It is entertaining (for a while) to watch the ill-informed and/or protagonist(?) cover themselves in bovine excrement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Antagonist
    I know on which side of the fence each stands.

My point of using the question mark was intended to cause others to ask themselves the question and to illuminate for them that even well-intended people will get dirty when the wrestle in the mud with a pig.

Further, to complete the cliché - .....and the pig enjoys it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I know on which side of the fence each stands.

My point of using the question mark was intended to cause others to ask themselves the question and to illuminate for them that even well-intended people will get dirty when the wrestle in the mud with a pig.

Further, to complete the cliché - .....and the pig enjoys it.
    Well I certainly don't want to tease any pigs.

Well I certainly don't want to tease any pigs.
    I see what you did there.

"Families of 9/11 victims demand release of sealed documents"
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/485220380...#sp=show-clips

"Sperry emphasized the importance of both releasing the 28 Pages and passing legislation that would allow 9/11 families to use the declassified information, by filing suit against the Saudis involved in the attacks. "
    http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...-saudi-arabia/

I'm not sure which side the folks that are whining about this issue are on.
    did you listen to your own cite from fox news? might wish to listen to it again...

sperry is pushing his book...quote: Sperry, author of Infiltration: unquote...

Amb Bolton stated in your fox video quote: before ppl get their blood pressure rises on a subject ppl know nothing about...unquote

AMB Bolton's discussion on frivolous lawsuits regarding sovereign immunity was exemplary...

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 04-19-2016 at 04:59 PM. Reason: nawllll