Thread: Cc for Oklahoma traveling to texas

Cc for Oklahoma traveling to texas

I live in Oklahoma and I'm going to work for a while in Texas. Are there any difference in laws as far as carrying in a vehicle or personal carry I need to know about?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaynem View Post
    I live in Oklahoma and I'm going to work for a while in Texas. Are there any difference in laws as far as carrying in a vehicle or personal carry I need to know about?
    just take your permit and you should be fine. In Texas the vehicle is recognized as an extension of your home.
    Full Supporter of the second Amendment!

Be careful seeking advice on Forums pertaining to law. Bad advice is often given from people who do not know or understand the law. Always read the law yourself and if you do not understand seek legal advice from a qualified legal expert. Following online advice can land you in legal trouble.

Thanks for the advice

Don't do anything and get stopped by an officer within 1000' of a school. Technically your OK LTC does not protect you against the unconstitutional GFSZ acts while in Texas
    Last edited by OldCurlyWolf; 04-26-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)