• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC permit holder delivers tax payer relief shot to convicted felon

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
How do we have a revolving door for felons and criminals. This guy was arrested more that 30 times!! before being laid to rest by CC holder. Arrested thirty times? I thought the system loved commitments because it is such a lucrative business.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=9128?omhide=true

I'm sure to be called names, but... Facts keep coming up.

What color was he?

A Rhombus is not a Square, but a Square is a Rhombus...

Figure it out...

Last edited:

Raventai

"He was most recently arrested earlier this month on charges of aggravated assault with a firearm, domestic violence battery and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon. The victim in that incident, his girlfriend, said she did not want to press charges"

Ok she did not want to press charges on the assault, fine maybe it was minor, whatever,

But possession of a firearm by a convicted felon is a serious charge, he should not have even have been walking into a gas station, he should have been in jail!?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
"He was most recently arrested earlier this month on charges of aggravated assault with a firearm, domestic violence battery and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon. The victim in that incident, his girlfriend, said she did not want to press charges"

Ok she did not want to press charges on the assault, fine maybe it was minor, whatever,

But possession of a firearm by a convicted felon is a serious charge, he should not have even have been walking into a gas station, he should have been in jail!?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
But if they don't send him out there again right away, how will they rack up more "gun crime" statistics?

Repeat Offenders are not an accident! The State WANTS them as an excuse to curtail our Rights and Freedoms.

If I committed the same crimes, I would never see the sky again!

But, Mr. Dindu Nuffin is a known bad apple! If they took him off the street, he wouldn't be able to create more bad stats! He's exactly what they want.