Thread: Heroic sheriff fights off psychotic control freaks

Marion County, FL

Heroic sheriff fights off psychotic control freaks

Drink a glass or two every day. It's simply must be sold as "pet food" in the peoples' republic of Floriduh.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

earth's crust
    A simple notice of trespass against the federal officials and agency likely also would have sufficed.

The sheriff wrote a letter and the harassment stopped = it was harassment plain and simple.

I rather liked Indiana when I visited last year. Aside from dead flat countryside and seemingly endless interstate I could get used to my elected officials standing up for my rights for a change. I need to GTFO of CT.