Thread: Greater Eastside picnic

Greater Eastside picnic

Who would be interested in attending a picnic in the Issaquah area?

If there is enough interest I would like to set one up for August.

It is just off of I-90 and some of our brethern from East of the mountain peaks might find it easier to join in.

If there is no interest then I will not work to make this happen.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

+2, F1M. Lake Sammamish would be my suggestion since it draws quite a crowd on August weekends.

Note to attendees - good and deep checkering is critical to maintain a proper grip for follow up shots when covered with BBQ sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim675 View Post
    +2, F1M. Lake Sammamish would be my suggestion since it draws quite a crowd on August weekends.

Note to attendees - good and deep checkering is critical to maintain a proper grip for follow up shots when covered with BBQ sauce.
    There are no less than 2 parks along the lake, one I use to go fishing at.

It would not have to be at the lake but it was the location that I had in my mind. Marymore park is in Redmond not just off of I-90 but plenty of parking (you must pay 5? dollars), the big Park in Issaquah has much parking also.

The picnic would be a pot luck deal.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

I'm interested in a potluck. I'll see if any of my friends wish to go.
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." George Patton

Just like old times

Yea I will go. Just decide on the place as long that there is parking for all. A pot luck is good.

First choice is Lake Sammamish state park, plus side, plenty of parking, downside is that would need discover pass or 10 bucks for parking.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk