• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Eastside picnic

Freedom1Man

Who would be interested in attending a picnic in the Issaquah area?

If there is enough interest I would like to set one up for August.

It is just off of I-90 and some of our brethern from East of the mountain peaks might find it easier to join in.

If there is no interest then I will not work to make this happen.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
+2, F1M. Lake Sammamish would be my suggestion since it draws quite a crowd on August weekends.

Note to attendees - good and deep checkering is critical to maintain a proper grip for follow up shots when covered with BBQ sauce.

Freedom1Man

+2, F1M. Lake Sammamish would be my suggestion since it draws quite a crowd on August weekends.

Note to attendees - good and deep checkering is critical to maintain a proper grip for follow up shots when covered with BBQ sauce.

There are no less than 2 parks along the lake, one I use to go fishing at.

It would not have to be at the lake but it was the location that I had in my mind. Marymore park is in Redmond not just off of I-90 but plenty of parking (you must pay 5? dollars), the big Park in Issaquah has much parking also.

The picnic would be a pot luck deal.

phoneguy

Just like old times

Yea I will go. Just decide on the place as long that there is parking for all. A pot luck is good.

Freedom1Man

First choice is Lake Sammamish state park, plus side, plenty of parking, downside is that would need discover pass or 10 bucks for parking.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk