Thread: I like this 11 yr old & his dgu ...

Banned

I like this 11 yr old & his dgu ...

http://www.kgw.com/news/nation-now/a...uder/162429735

See why ya need more than 10 rds ?

Kid did good ... IMO

Banned
    Bob Owens doesn't like it.
    It made me wonder if I like Bob Owens.
    http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/04...hoots-burglar/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post
    Bob Owens doesn't like it.
    It made me wonder if I like Bob Owens.
    http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/04...hoots-burglar/

The parents left a handgun where a poorly-trained child...

Kid has a better rounds fired to hit ratio than many NYPDs LOL.

I would give the guy zero if I was on the jury....only a commie would give the guy any money.

Bob Owens seems to be using some of the Mad Mommies talking points.

Bob does not seem to approve of youngsters being able to defend themselves.

A cop wudda been hailed as a hero if a cop did the same thing...AND...enjoy QI.

...even by Bob...
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

according to report, he shot at him after he was fleeing the scene, he no longer posed a threat, as a result the parents could face charges.

and that is the stupidity of laws that protect criminals, we should do away with "fleeing" exemptions, they stole your ****, you SHOULD be allowed to shoot the ever living crap out of them.

your humanitarian side could say well what is the value of a life.. well.. in 30 years mine will be about $1 million total, a thieves is generally negative when you consider retail value of items stolen. so if you collect all the retail value of recovered/stolen items and place it in a negative, my argument is -(inert value) for this one life and since it is negative, it is unproductive to society, it is a drain, a debt, and debt should be eliminated in ones life ASAP.

but that is just my opinion on the matter.

besides, if criminals had to worry about lethal consequences, EVEN IF THEY ARE FLEEING, they might reconsider more often.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...by-11-year-old

yo, how many threads are we going to waste on this stupid story

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...by-11-year-old

yo, how many threads are we going to waste on this stupid story
    It might be more polite to simply write, "This story is already being discussed in an earlier thread. Should the threads be merged?"

Why do insist on being so contentious in so many of your posts? Are you tone deaf to how your posts read?

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

you are decompensating bit faster than anticipated.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain