• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I like this 11 yr old & his dgu ...

davidmcbeth

Banned

OC for ME

Bob Owens seems to be using some of the Mad Mommies talking points.

Bob does not seem to approve of youngsters being able to defend themselves.

A cop wudda been hailed as a hero if a cop did the same thing...AND...enjoy QI.

...even by Bob...

Ezek

according to report, he shot at him after he was fleeing the scene, he no longer posed a threat, as a result the parents could face charges.

and that is the stupidity of laws that protect criminals, we should do away with "fleeing" exemptions, they stole your ****, you SHOULD be allowed to shoot the ever living crap out of them.

your humanitarian side could say well what is the value of a life.. well.. in 30 years mine will be about $1 million total, a thieves is generally negative when you consider retail value of items stolen. so if you collect all the retail value of recovered/stolen items and place it in a negative, my argument is -(inert value) for this one life and since it is negative, it is unproductive to society, it is a drain, a debt, and debt should be eliminated in ones life ASAP.

but that is just my opinion on the matter.

besides, if criminals had to worry about lethal consequences, EVEN IF THEY ARE FLEEING, they might reconsider more often.

utbagpiper

Banned