• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hidden Camera Carry Investigation by WWMT

DeSchaine

So, Wed. night at 11 pm, WWMT News 3 from Kalamazoo will air an I-Team hidden camera investigation concerning the carry of firearms. For those that don't get that particular channel (lucky you!) they will of course post the report on their website after it airs.

Their teaser page: http://wwmt.com/news/local/preview-carry-controversy

Note that it doesn't say anything about open or concealed, so we really have no idea what they'll be doing. It's WWMT though, so I don't expect much in the way of real journalism.

DeSchaine

I had a family issue last night, so I didn't get to see it. And, like OC, I checked their website and it's not on there yet.

DeSchaine

Of course WWMT would find a way to screw it up. Those idiots could fail the afternoon nap. Pratt is apparently a moron too... he needs to suck it up and deal with it.

Sheriff Fuller.... I OC here in this county every damn day. It's not "too soon." It's long past time for people to stand up and show that they are able and willing to defend themselves in bad situations. If he doesn't support that, then it's time for a new Sheriff.

Ken56

It is very thoughtful of them to look out for the publics feelings. Goodness gracious that they would air a piece about guns after such a terrible tragedy. They are, after all, the ones who know what's best for the little people of their kingdom.....or rather, their community. That's why they were elected and all. They are the wisest of the wise.

Here's and Idea. How about y'all send them your own video of your daily open carry activities. I am sure they would appreciate unbiased footage of true open carry experiences. No big camera guy following you around to taint the reactions of all those frightened people they say occurs.

xmanhockey7

Of course WWMT would find a way to screw it up. Those idiots could fail the afternoon nap. Pratt is apparently a moron too... he needs to suck it up and deal with it.

Sheriff Fuller.... I OC here in this county every damn day. It's not "too soon." It's long past time for people to stand up and show that they are able and willing to defend themselves in bad situations. If he doesn't support that, then it's time for a new Sheriff.

Fuller and his undersheriff are big antis. They need to go! If you see Ward Lawrence's name anywhere on the ticket (even undersheriff) vote for him. He teaches CPL classes and about as pro gun as you can get.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Fuller and his undersheriff are big antis. They need to go! If you see Ward Lawrence's name anywhere on the ticket (even undersheriff) vote for him. He teaches CPL classes and about as pro gun as you can get.

Well, he clearly believes that the gov't can require CPL classes to carry ... not "as pro gun" as I am....