Thread: No Guns Allowed in Mt. Washington city buildings? Gutshot says No Way.

Central Kentucky, USA

No Guns Allowed in Mt. Washington city buildings? Gutshot says No Way.

A friend of mine, who happens to also be a KC3 member, sent me some pictures of "No Guns" signs on a few city buildings in Mt. Washington. KC3 sued Mt. Washington in 2013 over an illegal ordinance that they had. They were one of the first cities that KC3 sued, right after the new KRS 65.870 was passed. Most of these cities had been particularly difficult to deal with before the law made it possible us to sue them. The current Mayor of Mt. Washington was not in office in 2013 or before.

This morning, I sent Mayor Armstrong an email about the signs and within two hours I got a reply that the signs had been taken down. My friend confirmed that they were gone about 15 minutes later. Here are two pictures of the signs:

Anybody that sees any signs that you think might not be legal, let me know. We don't have to put up with this.
    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Samuel Adams

here nc
    kudos, another success...

The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain