Thread: Mayor Fischer Is an Ass

Mayor Fischer Is an Ass

Beyond the whole down right slimy behavior with the monument at UofL, here is this gem of his lack of Americanism.

"the streets of America are awash in guns, and illegal guns as well. That is a problem that must be addressed."
    5:35 mark http://www.wdrb.com/story/31905562/p...s-parade-route

For a man that hates guns so much, he has a former secret service agent as his bodyguard.

Good to see on FB comments with this story that people are, rightfully, blaming the lack of parenting and disregard for human life that is increasingly found with inner-city youth.

/Rant.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    The mayor doesn't have a problem taking NRA money....

There's no such thing as an illegal gun, just illegally-possessed.

In this case, the mayor should focus his attention on the (young) thugs who decided it was a good idea to open fire with criminal intent (something makes me doubt this was a self-defense shooting).
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

As far as his behavior with the statue, I may be joining the plaintiffs in my role as a Louisville veteran.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    There's no such thing as an illegal gun, just illegally-possessed.

<snip>
    That's why I religiously have my guns visited by an exorcist every year.

I'm sure there are actual guns that are illegal to be in America. Example: those smuggled in from abroad. Sure we have firearms from abroad brought in here, but those are part of trade, not cartels and other criminal organization. How Fischer knows if there are such weapons in Louisville is something I would like to know.