Thread: darwin still alive and well

darwin still alive and well

unable to ascertain if this story fits under OC'g or CC'g incident...

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/l...e75224527.html

A 16-year-old boy went to rob somebody during a marijuana deal late Friday in Lakewood, according to court records. Instead, he went to the hospital with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his groin. Officers found the teenager with a gunshot wound through his left groin and left buttocks, and a robber mask nearby.

term OUCH comes immediately to mind...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

The teenager went to put the gun back into his pants and the weapon fired a bullet through his leg.
    If he were OCing this would not have happened.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    The teenager went to put the gun back into his pants and the weapon fired a bullet through his leg.
    I'm confused.....a gun in his pants or a weapon in his pants??????

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    I'm confused.....a gun in his pants or a weapon in his pants??????
    well i think he can say w/o hesitation it wasn't assault with a dead weapon.

tho, depending on medical care at the army's hands, it might be that way in the future...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Give the kid a break...who hasn't accidentally shot himself in a drug/money theft gone wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Give the kid a break...who hasn't accidentally shot himself in a drug/money theft gone wrong?
    WOW... this is such dry sarcasm/humour I may need some good wine to wash it down.

but still funny.

although idiots like this do make a good argument for a thumb flick safety.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    WOW... this is such dry sarcasm/humour I may need some good wine to wash it down.

but still funny.

although idiots like this do make a good argument for a thumb flick safety.
    Thumb flick safeties have been known to get hung-up in the pant's zipper.
    See chapter 3 of the Gangster & Thug gun handling handbook.

crap color of law, that page was ripped out and used to stem the flow of blood from the wound(s)...

ipse

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Thumb flick safeties have been known to get hung-up in the pant's zipper.
    See chapter 3 of the Gangster & Thug gun handling handbook.
    better to get hung up, then shoot your jewels off... or put holes in oneself unintentionally.

Banned
    Stupid 16 year old ... hope he can fly right from now on.