• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

darwin still alive and well

solus

unable to ascertain if this story fits under OC'g or CC'g incident...

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article75224527.html

A 16-year-old boy went to rob somebody during a marijuana deal late Friday in Lakewood, according to court records. Instead, he went to the hospital with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his groin. Officers found the teenager with a gunshot wound through his left groin and left buttocks, and a robber mask nearby.

term OUCH comes immediately to mind...

ipse

solus

I'm confused.....a gun in his pants or a weapon in his pants??????

well i think he can say w/o hesitation it wasn't assault with a dead weapon.:shocker:

tho, depending on medical care at the army's hands, it might be that way in the future...:uhoh:

ipse

Ezek

Give the kid a break...who hasn't accidentally shot himself in a drug/money theft gone wrong?

WOW... this is such dry sarcasm/humour I may need some good wine to wash it down.

but still funny.

although idiots like this do make a good argument for a thumb flick safety.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
WOW... this is such dry sarcasm/humour I may need some good wine to wash it down.

but still funny.

although idiots like this do make a good argument for a thumb flick safety.
Thumb flick safeties have been known to get hung-up in the pant's zipper.
See chapter 3 of the Gangster & Thug gun handling handbook.

solus

crap color of law, that page was ripped out and used to stem the flow of blood from the wound(s)...

ipse

Ezek

Thumb flick safeties have been known to get hung-up in the pant's zipper.
See chapter 3 of the Gangster & Thug gun handling handbook.

better to get hung up, then shoot your jewels off... or put holes in oneself unintentionally.