Thread: Sine Die

Sine Die

The Arizona Legislature adjourned (Sine Die) at 5:45 AM this morning (May 7).

Three gun bills were sent to the Governor. He has 10 days (not including Sundays) to make up his mind.

This is YOUR last chance to tell the Governor to sign these bills. Letters have been prepared and are waiting for you here:
    http://cqrcengage.com/azcdl/issues.

Doing nothing is surrendering.

Fred

Bump

C'mon guys and gals, if anyone from AZ hasn't done so already, it's time to email the governor to remind him of his promise to the Lawfully-Armed Citizens of the state that he would defend the Right to keep and bear arms.

I clocked it, and using the AzCDL's tools takes up only 1 minute of your time (I type kinda slowly). Using "remember me" makes the subsequent emails take only 5-15 seconds each (depending on your Internet connection).

All it takes is 2-5 minutes of your day, but the benefit can last for generations to come.
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 05-09-2016 at 04:55 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post
    The Arizona Legislature adjourned (Sine Die) at 5:45 AM this morning (May 7).

Three gun bills were sent to the Governor. He has 10 days (not including Sundays) to make up his mind.

This is YOUR last chance to tell the Governor to sign these bills. Letters have been prepared and are waiting for you here:
    http://cqrcengage.com/azcdl/issues.

Doing nothing is surrendering.

Fred
    Or.... doing nothing = not saying that they can have jurisdiction over your RKBA?

Its too easy to get excited over legislation that looks to be favorable ... but they can take away that favorable legislation in 10 seconds if they want to....now where does it get you -- because you just told them that they can pass/repeal such things.

Work to repeal gun laws, not to create.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Or.... doing nothing = not saying that they can have jurisdiction over your RKBA?

Its too easy to get excited over legislation that looks to be favorable ... but they can take away that favorable legislation in 10 seconds if they want to....now where does it get you -- because you just told them that they can pass/repeal such things.

Work to repeal gun laws, not to create.
    There are two ways to negate bad laws - through the court or through the legislature by creating a law reversing the prior. See no reason to forget the latter means.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.