Thread: Open carry Picnic Ft. Stelicoom park

Open carry Picnic Ft. Stelicoom park

Thinking of planning a open carry picnic at Ft. Stelicoom park in Lakewood. I was wondering to see who would be interested in attending before I went ahead and planned this.
    I carry a Para Ordance 1911 .45 ACP.

What month?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    What month?

freedom (said with the utmost humor) what are you going to ask next...what day? then ask what time? then what can i bring? in succeeding posts? lol

yo, OP got any particulars to impart when you are 'thinking' about your event to allow others to 'plan' around your event?

my humblest apology to freedom for pulling your chain...and ya i owe you a cup of java for doing so the next time i am in town, i will provide specifics...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

What month?

Like I said I want to see who would be interested before I start planning the specifics. No point of planning of no one shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    freedom (said with the utmost humor) what are you going to ask next...what day? then ask what time? then what can i bring? in succeeding posts? lol

yo, OP got any particulars to impart when you are 'thinking' about your event to allow others to 'plan' around your event?

my humblest apology to freedom for pulling your chain...and ya i owe you a cup of java for doing so the next time i am in town, i will provide specifics...

ipse
    Just wanted to see first if anywhere interested before I figure out the specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post

ipse
    I am in the same boat as the OP. I am aiming for a BBQ in August, I believe that the 20th would be best for mine, but I need to confirm at least 5 people before I schedule mine.

If there are more interested in the OP BBQ for a similar time frame, then I would simply join with the BBQ the OP would stage.

Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

I am in the same boat as the OP. I am aiming for a BBQ in August, I believe that the 20th would be best for mine, but I need to confirm at least 5 people before I schedule mine.

If there are more interested in the OP BBQ for a similar time frame, then I would simply join with the BBQ the OP would stage.

What did you have in mind? I wouldn't mind combining events.

Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    Please re-read.

Last edited by Freedom1Man; 05-12-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Please re-read.

read it fine the first time, just was suggesting a idea.

read it fine the first time, just was suggesting a idea.
    Sorry been translating too many different forms of bad English, did not even catch that yours was not.
    What, IS what you meant.

What would be a happy midpoint for our areas?

When had you wanted to do your BBQ?

Lake park or no?

darn i wasn't far off, and i was joking...wow!!

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Plan your own event. I would stay away from this guy.
    "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus42 View Post
    Oh, defame me much?
    What makes you believe you know me enough to speak about me at all?

Well this thread went south quick.
    I would be interested, but I would need a firm date since I usually work weekends. I would need to put in for a day off.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

August 20th or 21st should be the best days, far enough after the one in Bellingham.

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Well this thread went south quick.
    I would be interested, but I would need a firm date since I usually work weekends. I would need to put in for a day off.

sorry, this thread started in Antarctica...

ipse

Just wanted to see first if anywhere interested before I figure out the specifics.
    Sorry I haven't been keeping up with ya buddy. Been working a lot . You know I'll help you with any set up and will come.
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 05-18-2016 at 10:58 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus42 View Post
    Listen I understand what you're trying to say, but that was uncalled for. Let's not squabble before a tentative date is even set
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Just a quick statement of fact: Freedom1man has attended our mostly annual open carry picnic here in Bellingham, and has always been friendly and generous. Last time he made a spectacular dessert on-site with equipment that he he thoughtfully brought. He has also come up on other occasions to support the cause.

I know that I am not a frequent enough visitor to keep up with all of the local squabbles, but I feel very comfortable stating that support from Freedom1man would be a welcome thing, and I look forward to his attendance for our mostly annual picnic this July 16 at Bloedel Donovan Park here in beautiful Bellingham, WA.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boomboy007; 05-22-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Just a quick statement of fact: Freedom1man has attended our mostly annual open carry picnic here in Bellingham, and has always been friendly and generous........................... He has also come up on other occasions to support the cause.
    I consider him a Verb, he has been very supportive of our activism in the North. He may be a bit aggressive at times, but I believe it is a display of passion for the Cause.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

As long as I have four weeks notice I can put in for a day off. I also have the OC is legal banner.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

I'm interested in attending.
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." George Patton