Thread: Zimmerman posts ad on gunbroker.com

Zimmerman posts ad on gunbroker.com

Only lasted about a day before the auction was removed. He actually put the pistol that he used to defend himself against T. Martin up on gunbroker.com. It's no longer there, of course.

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...trayvon-martin
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Yawn, people just need to get over it. I am very disappointing for them pulling the auction though. Political correctness at it's finest.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    "The gun that George Zimmerman used to kill unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin is up for auction again after one company delisted the weapon from its site."

"United Gun Group decided to post the gun after being contacted by Zimmerman. The company said in a statement that "as long as Mr. Zimmerman (or any other UGG member) is obeying the letter of the law, his personal firearm sale will be permitted on our network." "

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=39056770
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Auction for gun that killed Trayvon Martin possibly hijacked.

MIAMI (AP) - "Bidding in an online auction for the pistol former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin appeared to have been hijacked by fake accounts posting astronomically high bids.

At one point early Friday, the bidding surpassed $65 million with the leading bidder using the screen name "Racist McShootFace." The site later showed that account had been deleted."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/31964703/...sibly-hijacked
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post

MIAMI (AP) - "Bidding in an online auction for the pistol former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin appeared to have been hijacked by fake accounts posting astronomically high bids.

At one point early Friday, the bidding surpassed $65 million with the leading bidder using the screen name "Racist McShootFace." The site later showed that account had been deleted."

Hmmm, too bad the auction site did not required credit card to sign up, bidding on an auction is legally binding. It would be funny for the dumbscat to find himself in a financial hole he could never get free of without filing bankruptcy.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post

While I don't condone such actions I must say I found Grape's posting's information funny. "Racist McShootFace". LOL

I would give gunbroker the benefit ... closing the auction due to goofy bids v. objection to the sale itself; I think that there is ample evidence to support this viewpoint too.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 05-13-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Reading today's editorial page of my local newspaper, I ran across this syndicated column. Easily one of the most vile, race-baiting garbage pieces of propaganda I have seen in a long, long time.

I can't even bring myself to add a comment.

Pulitzer Prize winner, indeed, this article probably is or will be published in dozens of newspapers around the country.

TFred

Column: Gun auction reopens wounds in death of Trayvon Martin

quote: In an interview with the Daily Beast, Zimmerman said Trayvon Martin's mother and father were bad parents who should "have an internal dialogue to see what they should have done better" in raising their 17-year-old son, whom Zimmerman shot dead during a struggle in Sanford, Fla. "They didn't raise their son right. He attacked a complete stranger and attempted to kill him," he said. "Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin did everything they could to capitalize on [their] son's death. She was never a mother figure to him. Tracy Martin couldn't have cared less about their son. He treated him like a dog without a leash." unquote.
    http://www.newser.com/story/225278/z...n-parents.html

just another bout of seeking his minute and a half of fame...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    Reading today's editorial page of my local newspaper, I ran across this syndicated column. Easily one of the most vile, race-baiting garbage pieces of propaganda I have seen in a long, long time. I can't even bring myself to add a comment.
    Pulitzer Prize winner, indeed, this article probably is or will be published in dozens of newspapers around the country.
    TFred Column: Gun auction reopens wounds in death of Trayvon Martin
    wow, kinda like the lynching frenzy the citizens of NewNan (bloody article author can't even spell the name of the town right in his article!!) stir the masses up w/rhetoric, truthful or fanciful, and watch them react!!!

and we have been exhibiting this type of behaviour for years...

i find it interesting the author didn't mention those American service members involved in the Vietnam conflict taking the ears off of their dead or the Native Americans scalping settlers, or those in the Rain forest shrinking the heads of their adversary(ies).

guess humans have a macabre gene loose in our DNA ?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

George Zimmerman Has Reportedly Sold Kel-Tec PF-9 Used To Kill Trayvon Martin

http://patriotoutdoornews.com/16830/...trayvon-martin

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    Reading today's editorial page of my local newspaper, I ran across this syndicated column. Easily one of the most vile, race-baiting garbage pieces of propaganda I have seen in a long, long time. [ ... ]
    Should have put the Pitts at the top to save my/our tempers.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.