Thread: No need for a gun in USA? Al Qaeda on-line instructs random stabbings.

No need for a gun in USA? Al Qaeda on-line instructs random stabbings.

Al Qaeda’s Inspire online magazine is calling on jihadis to damage the American economy by killing business leaders and entrepreneurs in their homes. Articles in the May 14 edition, its 15th, also urge radical Islamic terrorists to emulate the Palestinian street-killings of Jews by walking up to Americans and stabbing them to death.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rists-to-targ/

Situational awareness is the first line of defense, create a good defensive situation and maintain it.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    + Profile.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Threat at home

Afternoon all

It will only be time before we start seeing these types of attacks as identified in the initial thread below. Luckily I live in the south where I will hopefully the extremists wont be visiting in the near future. But if so, I am ready.

Michael

"No need for a gun in USA? Al Qaeda on-line instructs random stabbings.
    Al Qaeda’s Inspire online magazine is calling on jihadis to damage the American economy by killing business leaders and entrepreneurs in their homes. Articles in the May 14 edition, its 15th, also urge radical Islamic terrorists to emulate the Palestinian street-killings of Jews by walking up to Americans and stabbing them to death.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rists-to-targ/

Situational awareness is the first line of defense, create a good defensive situation and maintain it. "

No need for a gun! The fantasy that police will or even can protect you as an individual is all the "protection" you need!
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Banned
    Well at least they support the RKBA .. I may want them over demorats....we'll see