• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat 5/21 8.00am

scouser

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat 5/21, 8:00am

Rise and Shine Diner
Atlee Shopping Center
10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
Ashland, Va.
23005-3420

Please set your alarm clocks accordingly, breakfast will be at 8am.

Obviously, with recent events, we will have a lot to talk about and we'd appreciate as many people as possible to turn out for this one.

sidestreet, I know Grape wants to talk with you about a couple of things on Saturday morning, and I was hoping to be able to swing by your place after breakfast to collect my gallon or so of stew. If you want to freeze it between now and then that will be fine, might make it easier to transport too. I'll be there on my own this week as Logan is out of town for a couple of days.

If you've never been to one of our breakfasts, maybe now is the time to come join us and share your memories of skidmark. Our Saturday breakfasts are where skid, peter nap, grapeshot, sidestreet, riverrat, & gt and etc went from being guys I sat and listened to, to being guys I'm proud to call friends

Last edited by a moderator:

bob888

I'm definitely in! Coming from Fairfax with some of my friends.

I would like to discuss things that have been going on in Northern Virginia and DC...

sidestreet

If I'm lucky, I'll be there…,

I wouldn't want to miss it for anything. Work has it's way of interfering with my life at the most inconvenient of times though. Will do everything I can to be there on time.

Scouser, way ahead of you Buddy, yours is frozen, I have Tanner's here too. Glad you picked R&S Diner, I love that place, but one of my regrets is that Don & Paul were not able to experience it, I think they would have loved it too!

For anyone that is interested, I think there are a few more quarts still left, they've been moved from the refrigerator to the freezer to keep them from spoiling though, so let me know if you'd like to have a quart or two.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

scouser

I wouldn't want to miss it for anything. Work has it's way of interfering with my life at the most inconvenient of times though. Will do everything I can to be there on time.

Scouser, way ahead of you Buddy, yours is frozen, I have Tanner's here too. Glad you picked R&S Diner, I love that place, but one of my regrets is that Don & Paul were not able to experience it, I think they would have loved it too!

For anyone that is interested, I think there are a few more quarts still left, they've been moved from the refrigerator to the freezer to keep them from spoiling though, so let me know if you'd like to have a quart or two.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

I picked it because it's close to where you live, and I picked the time to make it easier for you to be awake.

I DID run the suggestion past Grapeshot first though and he told me to post it as he's been busy trying to do stuff for skid

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped--

For anyone that is interested, I think there are a few more quarts still left, they've been moved from the refrigerator to the freezer to keep them
If still available, I will gladly take three (3) more quarts.

scouser

By the time the Nightmare, Tanner & I had almost finished chatting outside, it was pretty much lunchtime so we headed down the street to RCD for lunch, and two of us only finished our conversation outside there at around 2.15 when we decided it was raining too much to stand there any longer

bob888

By the time the Nightmare, Tanner & I had almost finished chatting outside, it was pretty much lunchtime so we headed down the street to RCD for lunch, and two of us only finished our conversation outside there at around 2.15 when we decided it was raining too much to stand there any longer

So, was it you who was carrying a Springfield Armory XDM?

Sorry for being so late. I did see the three of you as my friends and I entered.

We drove in late from NoVA and overslept.

scouser

So, was it you who was carrying a Springfield Armory XDM?

Sorry for being so late. I did see the three of you as my friends and I entered.

We drove in late from NoVA and overslept.

2 of us were, although mine would have been harder to identify because I was wearing a black t shirt behind it