Thread: Cops settle with Badger Guns

Cops settle with Badger Guns

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/w...380296841.html

I'm sure that the cost of the settlement will be gagged, but it will be interesting if and when it leaks- and it will leak.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Interesting:

Badger Guns and Badger Outdoors were top sellers of crime guns recovered in Milwaukee for more than a decade. In 2005, Badger Outdoors was the top seller of crime guns in the nation with 537 such weapons recovered.

Such gun trace data has not been released recently because of a secrecy measure passed by Congress.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

It also says two sales of guns to Fernandez just days apart should have been a red flag that at least one was a straw purchase for someone else.
    Why would that be a red flag? I can count several time when I have done the same thing.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    Why would that be a red flag? I can count several time when I have done the same thing.
    An objective of the gun-grabbers is to limit the legal purchase rate, e.g., "One gun per month." It is a red-flag to their mad bull that may be the first victim of President D. J. Trump matador de toros!
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    Its not unusual at all .... I've sold many guns to the same person days apart. People like guns, go figure.