• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, May 28, 8:30am

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 28[SUP]th[/SUP] at 8:30am

Nick's Roman Terrace
Westland Shopping Center
8051 W. Broad St.
map
Richmond, Va 23294
804-270-2988

http://www.nicksromanterrace.com/index.html

Applications for membership in the Olde Pharts Club are being accepted.

There will be no OC breakfast next Sat., June 4[SUP]th[/SUP]. We will have lunch following the service for Paul Henick (Skidmark) at Deep Run Baptist Church:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?133073-Time-amp-Place-Celebrating-Paul-Henick

Last edited:

sidestreet

Going to try to be there...,

you know my situation.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If I show up and ask a question, will there be eight seconds of uncomfortable silence around the room, like when you Virginians are on TV? ;)
The only way to temporarily keep this group silent is to have a LEO looking to make an arrest present. :)

scouser

Grape's hearing aids weren't functioning very well today, so we were able to talk 'smack' about him while he was there. A lot of communication via written post it notes, all of which should now have been shredded.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Grape's hearing aids weren't functioning very well today, so we were able to talk 'smack' about him while he was there. A lot of communication via written post it notes, all of which should now have been shredded.
Shredded and added to my taco supreme lunch....burp

Beware the new hearing aids from a friend - I'm told I should be able to hear whispers.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Was that "only whispers"? Or will you hear non whispered communications as well?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
I go back in for additional testing later today, hoping for a dramatic improvement in separating the spoken word from extraneous sounds.

Non-verbal communications can be extremely useful too. :cool:

Last edited: