Thread: Trump wannabe Philippine president-elect urges public to kill drug dealers

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Trump wannabe Philippine president-elect urges public to kill drug dealers

In a nationally televised speech late Saturday, Rodrigo Duterte told a huge crowd in the southern city of Davao that Filipinos who help him battle crime will be rewarded.

"Please feel free to call us, the police, or do it yourself if you have the gun you have my support," Duterte said, warning of an extensive illegal drug trade that involves even the country's police. If a drug dealer resists arrest or refuses to be brought to a police station and threatens a citizen with a gun or a knife, "you can kill him," Duterte said. "Shoot him and I'll give you a medal."

Some years ago a South Carolina Attorney General, Charlie Condon, was in office while the Law Abiding Citizens Self-Defense Act of 1996 was passed, elected very much for his commitment to not prosecute homeowner killers of home-invaders.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Provided they check the facts surrounding each case to ensure the shooting was justified, I have no problem with this.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.