• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My handgun must be defective

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
"Weapons create a lot of destruction and we're giving out gun locks. We’re trying to increase awareness about how to be safe and how to change the violence that's occurring,” Sgt. Adams added.
http://www.nbc12.com/story/32145592...omicide-neighbors-call-for-an-end-to-violence

My handgun has never created a lot of destruction.

I am reminded that the tool is an inanimate object, not capable of any action by itself. It is the person, the operator, who uses the tool for good or evil.

Bad people do bad things, criminals do criminal things - that is why we call them criminals.

Locking my handgun, disabling it, only makes me a potential victim, unable to defend myself. No thank you.

user

Accomplished Advocate
I'm with you on that. I want one of those guns that does mass destruction, sounds like lots of fun.
In the video game, "Duke Nukem 3D", there was a gun called the "devastator"; the kids and I called it the "devastavator"; I want one of those! That must be what that cop was talking about.
Oh, and by the way. I also want a "sonic screwdriver".

Last edited:

va_tazdad

All my guns together have caused less harm that the Kennedy family's cars, and golf clubs, but nobody ever locked them down.

Funny how liberals refuse to admit these FACTS.

Roverhound

Out of the 25 homicides to date, were all of them committed with firearms?
If I read the article the way it is written, it looks to me that that is all they are concerned about. Knives, baseball bats and five finger death punches don't seem to cause any concerns.

sidestreet

These are the people that your parents were speaking about...,

The bleeding heart liberals will never use logic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

when they would say "they don't know which side their bread is buttered on".

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.