Thread: Families were forced to unlock their gun cabinets and instruct ... Shoot to kill.

Families were forced to unlock their gun cabinets and instruct ... Shoot to kill.

Lawmaker blames Barrett for crime spilling into suburbs. The provocative statement was issued by state Rep. Janel Brandtjen (R-Menomonee Falls) and came in the wake of a high-profile Milwaukee carjacking that ended with a chase into Washington County and the arrest of five juveniles.

"Last week homeowners in Washington County were held hostage in their homes by the actions of five young criminals from Milwaukee," Brandtjen wrote. "All night long the Milwaukee police, SWAT teams and law enforcement from Washington County combed the darkness for five youths with guns. Families were forced to unlock their gun cabinets and instruct their loved ones to shoot to kill.
    [ ... ]
    State Rep. Mandela Barnes (D-Milwaukee) called Brandtjen's statement irresponsible, saying it underscored an anti-Milwaukee sentiment among Republicans. "This is a top-down message from the de facto leader of the Republican Party, Donald Trump," Barnes said. "From what I heard, they're going to build a wall around Milwaukee and Milwaukee is going to pay for it," Barnes said, an apparent reference to Trump's proposal to make Mexico pay for a wall on the border with the United States.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...382130961.html

Do not miss the comments.

The wall around Milwaukee is already in place, it is cultural, economic and one-way.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-07-2016 at 07:10 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Do not miss the comments.
    I couldn't take much of them. My eyes were rolling so much they hurt.

Thing is, I live in the city of Milwaukee proper. I've been where I live now since '98. I keep careful tabs on the statistics of my community and monitor/follow up on police calls that get dispatched in this area. I'm a LEO and I wouldn't live in a questionable neighborhood surrounded by thugs.

Practically none of this stuff is happening here, and nobody from this neighborhood is perpetrating such crimes in other places. It's so quiet here that when MPD needs extra squads in other areas the first thing they do is pull them from this sector. On the rare occasion I have to go to the district headquarters (#3) it always amazes me that the neighborhood the #3 HQ is in is absolutely nothing like the one I live in. Like the difference between shooting a bullet and throwing it!

I'm sure the reason the City of Milwaukee neighborhood I live in is so much safer has nothing to do with the largely homogeneousness of it's residents (intact families with steady jobs most who own their own homes.)

Banned
    I've had LEOs ask me to open my gun safes. I told them that they'll find out what guns I own soon enough (sarcastically).

Oddly enough, that ended that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I've had LEOs ask me to open my gun safes. I told them that they'll find out what guns I own soon enough (sarcastically).

Oddly enough, that ended that issue.

That has what to do with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by pkbites View Post
    Another entry in McBeth's parade of lies.

When looking at the areas where crime is happening it is mainly in certain areas. Just like in northern Wis most of the crime happens in certain areas here where I live if we didn't have the reservation our crime would be reduced by around 80 percent.

Every once in awhile some of it well spill over. But mostly they kill each other and break into places near by. I would not own a place on or very close to the reservation. The summer homes out there are being broken into on a regular basics.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Banned

Gun safe connection - I don't let LEOs know what guns I own. Other members should not either.

What, you gonna open up you safe and show street sweepers in there? LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    When looking at the areas where crime is happening it is mainly in certain areas. Just like in northern Wis most of the crime happens in certain areas here where I live if we didn't have the reservation our crime would be reduced by around 80 percent.

Every once in awhile some of it well spill over. But mostly they kill each other and break into places near by. I would not own a place on or very close to the reservation. The summer homes out there are being broken into on a regular basics.
    Exactly, read the articles related to this story and you'll see gov't officials using it as an excuse to increase their police forces .... police who are not going to respond anyway to gang calls .... they just wait for the gang-bangers to kill themselves and then take reports that get filed in the bottom of the file cabinet. They don't care and for the most part the public does not care either. So why get more police? Just to control us, issue out stupid tickets for not parking within 12" of the curb etc.

police who are not going to respond anyway to gang calls .... they just wait for the gang-bangers to kill themselves and then take reports that get filed in the bottom of the file cabinet.
    This is not happening. At least not here. Homicides are investigated until exhausted regardless of who the victim/perp is.

Exactly, read the articles related to this story and you'll see gov't officials using it as an excuse to increase their police forces .... police who are not going to respond anyway to gang calls .... they just wait for the gang-bangers to kill themselves and then take reports that get filed in the bottom of the file cabinet. They don't care and for the most part the public does not care either. So why get more police? Just to control us, issue out stupid tickets for not parking within 12" of the curb etc.
    McBeth, this is Murkee, not where ever you're from.

The only color differences about the gangs is Blue, Red or what ever the other gang wears, Green is it? The gag-bagger's report will be pursued by his brother-man in the Blue gang, or the Boss-lady will have harsh words.

Sheriff Clarke, Rep. Gannon defend Brandtjen for speaking out on Milwaukee violence

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr., joined two suburban Republican legislators Wednesday in criticizing Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett and other top officials for their handling of crime.

He also ripped the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's coverage of Tuesday's statement issued by Rep. Janel Brandtjen (R-Menomonee Falls). Clarke claimed the coverage "cues up race politics."

http://county.milwaukee.gov/OfficeoftheSheriff7719.htm

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/382243861.html
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-09-2016 at 06:09 AM.

Banned
    This is not happening. At least not here. Homicides are investigated until exhausted regardless of who the victim/perp is.
    6 yr old girl raped and murdered v. adult gang-banger .... yeah, I'm sure that they'll be investigated with equal zeal.

And who would want them to ?

must pay the nice LEs by the hour then...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain