• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA OC breakfast Sat. June 11th - bumped to Sunday, June 12th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last Saturday we celebrated Skidmark's life.

This Sunday, June 12[SUP]th[/SUP] we will eat at Shoney's at 9:00 AM on W. Broad St. and Skipwith Rd. = 8415 W. Broad St.

Good comfort food, a chance to unwind from the past few weeks, and reminisce some more. They do like us there too - we're pleasantly accepted and we tip well. :)

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nice breakfast with much informative and helpful conversation.

Only glitch (small one) was one ticket for everybody - was an easy fix though.

Before the breakfast meet-up, I stopped by Shoney's and the fire damage there was minimal. More damage was done by the fire department and the water they used than was done by heat and smoke.

IMHO - all fire departments should have wet or dry foam options available to them.