Thread: Operation Choke Point fails to stop this gun dealer

Operation Choke Point fails to stop this gun dealer

Mainly posted because some banks are using O:CP to make legal businesses (including firearms dealers) pay more to process purchases. Can't outlaw 'em, price 'em out of business...
    This guy stood up for his rights - and good for him! Shame on Hometrust bank!

*Note - may want to move to the NC forum - but since O:CP is (was?) federal I figured I'd drop it here to start. Supposedly the program was stopped - but if no one knows that.....

I may be in Tryon this weekend (bbq festival!). If not, I will be there sometime next week. If he has a storefront, I am going to stop in, support a local business and shake his hand as I say "Thank you for standing up.".

here nc
    their store front:

Welcome to Hunting And Defense Wholesale:

Wholesale pricing for small FFL dealers

Dealer information and Currently Valid FFL are REQUIRED to view these pages.

Enter your Currently Valid FFL number here

The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain