Thread: Shots fired Dallas Love Field. Live VIDEO. Won't last, get it now

Shots fired Dallas Love Field. Live VIDEO. Won't last, get it now

http://www.wfaa.com/news/breaking-sh...ield/238915900

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGe3NqrOQc7/

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016...-airport.html/

WFAA video is gone already.

A police officer shot a man who had been involved in a domestic dispute with a woman outside the airport. The officer acted in self-defense after he was threatened with a large rock, a Dallas police spokesman said.

No officers were injured.

Video posted on Instagram shows officers responding before 12:30 p.m. with guns drawn. At least nine shots can be heard as authorities yelled for someone to stay down.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-10-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

i can see where throwing 'large' landscape (added) rocks have a tremendous horizontal and velocity range which would preclude the nice LE from moving backwards from someone carrying them towards them...

and failure to remain down after initial three shots were fired would require the nice LE to finish unloading his service pistol.

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 06-10-2016 at 04:22 PM. Reason: know i typed the word but didn't take
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Could have been a rock with a large vein of lead....
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Hurling rocks is no joke. Read The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Hurling rocks is no joke. Read The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress.
    LOL. Very good. But we don't get to drop them down gravity wells - yet. Read Starship Troopers.

Read Anathem, Old Man's War
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-10-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    i can see where throwing 'large' landscape (added) rocks have a tremendous horizontal and velocity range which would preclude the nice LE from moving backwards from someone carrying them towards them...

and failure to remain down after initial three shots were fired would require the nice LE to finish unloading his service pistol.

ipse

When the officer tried to intervene, “he was rushed by the gentleman with the rock,” Blankenbaker said. The officer moved away, but the suspect “came toward him again, so he discharged his weapon a number of times.”
    http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016...-airport.html/

The appointed executioner did move back ... once....

gutshot even says that in the John Chapter 8...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Perp recently released from Maryland jail

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/dp...ting/239388294

Wfaa shows what was going on - guess Baltimore vacays here in Dallas....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651