Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's a place holder for the Orlando Pulse shooting. 20 reportedly dead.

Here's a place holder for the Orlando Pulse shooting. 20 reportedly dead.

People are dying out there of political correctness. Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and guns and The Truth. God Bless US Bitter Clingers. TRUMP the establishment!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-nightclub-s/

Leave it to the foreign press to use all those trigger words in a headline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-hostages.html
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-12-2016 at 07:59 AM.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

The sheep never learn. Another mass shooting, another "gun free zone". Another "gun free zone" brought to you by our republican legislature.

(12)(a) A license issued under this section does not authorize any person to openly carry a handgun or carry a concealed weapon or firearm into:

Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose;
    Last edited by 77zach; 06-12-2016 at 08:17 AM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

attribution given in lower left hand of foto & http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-hostages.html

no truly sure who i find more worrisome this LE bloke or a poorly dressed drag queen?

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Can somebody tell me what is so surprising about this incident?

Omar Mateen identified as Pulse nightclub gunman

The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Trump tweeted right after it was reported. Lying Hillary tweeted this morning when she woke-up.

Hillary obviously has her finger on the pulse of the nation.

Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton 28 minutes ago

Woke up to hear the devastating news from FL. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act. -H
    Last edited by color of law; 06-12-2016 at 08:50 AM.

at least the terrorist rhetoric seems to be slowing down a tad bit...quote: is being investigated as an act of terrorism. unquote vs as nightmare pointed out the dailymail's monumentally sensational headlines.

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Gun free zones work again.

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2016/06...oting-was.html

Yet another terrorist mass killing takes place in a gun free zone, this time in Florida.

The mass public killing that took place in Florida this morning at the self described "Olando's hottest gay bar". From the pulseorlandoclub.com:

Experience Pulse, a world of fun and fantasy. Orlando’s hottest gay bar located in the heart of downtown. Step inside Pulse and savor the taste of three unique worlds: The Lounge, Ultra Bar and The Adonis Room. Since 2004, Pulse has been serving up unmatched live entertainment and tantalizing liquid libations, courtesy of our renowned staff and entertainers. Check out our upcoming performances and join us for an exciting and unforgettable night of fun and fantasy.
    It is clear that Florida law prohibits people from legally carrying guns into Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

So what are liberals to do? Thier favorite religion of peace had attacked thier favorite victim group, "LGBT". A quandary.

Oh I have it! it was the guns fault, the NRA has blood on Thier hands!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Is that a "Punisher" headband on the cop?

"It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    The sheep never learn. Another mass shooting, another "gun free zone". Another "gun free zone" brought to you by our republican legislature.
    <snip>

But I voted for them to protect my RKBA ! So this story must be fake.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Trump tweeted right after it was reported. Lying Hillary tweeted this morning when she woke-up.

Hillary obviously has her finger on the pulse of the nation.
    What Hag Hillary had her finger on was a pulse, but not the pulse of the nation. Humm? Ahh!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the local lib rag Milwaukee Journal Sentinel panders to their market with "A Timeline of Attacks on Gay Bars."

rehearsed press conference now states 50 dead..

ipse

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida” Gateway Pundit

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...hree-days-ago/

TRUMP U establishment media lamestream.

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    rehearsed press conference now states 50 dead..

ipse
    Stinky linkey, stinkie.

ETA Foreign press scoops again

Will ISUS claim of responsibility put Hillary Obama over the top? I doubt it.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-12-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Stinky linkey, stinkie.

ETA Foreign press scoops again

Will ISUS claim of responsibility put Hillary Obama over the top? I doubt it.
    quite impressive on their turnaround actually...

ipse

feds/local LEs just begrudgingly stated first shots were at 0200 but the first swat members didn't enter until 0500.

when asked about ISIS they essentially stated...we do not wish to promote misleading and unsubstantiated info.

ipse

this is the perfect time to do exactly what i've been saying-

the LGTB movement and the open carry/constitutional carry movement need to team up and become a powerful force for LIBERTY. there is power in numbers.

if it is a prohibited place, then the victims need to SUE the state of florida to get all prohibition laws removed.

just saw that orange county has been declared under a state of emergency. doesn't that mean CC without a license is legal now?

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    feds/local LEs just begrudgingly stated first shots were at 0200 but the first swat members didn't enter until 0500.

when asked about ISIS they essentially stated...we do not wish to promote misleading and unsubstantiated info.

ipse
    according to this video interview from someone inside: http://www.wftv.com/video?videoId=33...deoVersion=1.0

he said the police came in quickly to rescue them, not 3 hours later....

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    according to this video interview from someone inside: http://www.wftv.com/video?videoId=33...deoVersion=1.0

he said the police came in quickly to rescue them, not 3 hours later....
    quote: The gunman held hostages in the nightclub for roughly 3 hours before a police SWAT team entered the club, police chief John Mina said at the 10:30 a.m. press conference.unquote

what i took my information from...

ipse

just listened to one of our state senators, geraldine thompson, rebuke our "lenient gun laws" in the state of florida. she said she would be speaking with rick scott personally about the issue.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Predict that this very unfortunate event will hurt Hillary and the Democrats, but lend strong credibility to Donald and his platform to "Make America Strong Again" which does include RKBA.

Rise up America - we ride against enemies foreign and domestic.

Think that the same might be said about local Florida elections - no more Kool-Aid.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-12-2016 at 11:50 AM. Reason: added
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    just listened to one of our state senators, geraldine thompson, rebuke our "lenient gun laws" in the state of florida. she said she would be speaking with rick scott personally about the issue.
    She wants to end the private sale of firearms. She is a commie.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast