Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's a place holder for the Orlando Pulse shooting. 20 reportedly dead.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    What is an assault rifle????? Oh yes, an assault rifle is a rifle that operates in full auto. I guess this guy had a machine-gun.

Waiting to see if forensics reports determine how many victims were shot by BG, and how many were victims of returned fire misses.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Predict that this very unfortunate event will hurt Hillary and the Democrats, but lend strong credibility to Donald and his platform to "Make America Strong Again" which does include RKBA.

Rise up America - we ride against enemies foreign and domestic.

Think that the same might be said about local Florida elections - no more Kool-Aid.
    voting for donald trump is drinking the same koolaid but from a different side of the glass.

libertarian is the way to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    voting for donald trump is drinking the same koolaid but from a different side of the glass. libertarian is the way to vote.
    LOL. TRUMP U! There is no difference among the KoolAids served by the establishment parties, and libertarian KoolAide is merely virgin koolaide. TRUMP can do no worse than the Bushes, Carter, Clintons and Obama. TRUMP the establishment.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Mateen's license, also 'investigator'

The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Trump: 'Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism'

Donald Trump took credit for “being right on radical Islamic terrorism” in the wake of the worst mass shooting in American history Sunday. [ ... ]“Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!” the presumptive Republican presidential nominee tweeted, though officials have yet to publicly confirm any ties to terrorism.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4BOGlNIKf

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LOL. TRUMP U! There is no difference among the KoolAids served by the establishment parties, and libertarian KoolAide is merely virgin koolaide. TRUMP can do no worse than the Bushes, Carter, Clintons and Obama. TRUMP the establishment.
    libertarian koolaid? you mean, advocating for individual liberty no matter whether you're gay straight gun lover gun hater mormon muslim christian etc?

but yeah let's worship trump, the guy who says he wants to explicitly violate the first amendment and ban muslims in the united states.

what a joke. you've lost some credibility in my book.
    Last edited by hammer6; 06-12-2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: spel

[ ... ]what a joke. you've lost some credibility in my book.
    Those were your words, not mine, and you gain no credibility by putting them in my mouth so to speak. But I can afford the credibility, while you cannot - it's gone, blowin' in the libertarian smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Those were your words, not mine, and you gain no credibility by putting them in my mouth so to speak. But I can afford the credibility, while you cannot - it's gone, blowin' in the libertarian smoke.
    Woah, guys, topic... Lets not divide and conquer ourselves just yet.

It seems like a mighty convenient "opportunity" for Trump to prove something about himself one way or another....

Even if we were allowed to Conceal Carry with our Permits, into a bar... Would a hidden gun made any difference? Would you have been able to draw from deep non-printing cover fast enough?

Will Gay People finally stop flying the flag of the party that supposedly supports them and the genocidal faux-religious zealots who did this?

Will the Pink Pistols finally step up?

Lets see what real people do, before we start kicking each others' teeth in over politiacans.

Sad for an onlooker like me to say "See? Avoid stupid people, in stupid places, doing stupid things."

Was there any doubt that crowded gay night clubs would be a perfect target for an Islamist Militant Terrorist brought here by Obummer with a Class G Security Permit to take a Machine Gun from work and kill h0mos?

Not that this is what happened, exactly, but derp, a hidden gun, a sign, a political agenda, at least a dozen laws... All 4 of those in place, how did that prevent anything? Several layers of GUN FREE ZONE.

Sneaking about with a tiny hidden gun pretending that you're gay James Bond wouldn't have made much difference anyway...

You can't scare off the bad guys with a gun if the bad guys can't see the gun... If the bad guy is a wack-a-do chasing 72 virgins, seeing it probably won't stop him, either... You'll need to draw, aim, and fire.

How well will you do that with a gun you rarely practice with because Floriduh only lets you carry tiny, borderline-ineffecive pocket guns? Buried in deep cover to avoid printing? With a wimpy cartridge like .380acp?

For the record, Milo Yiannoppoulos is my favorite h0mo.

SWAT didn't show up for 3 hours!

We're on our own, and regardless of what you think of gay People, they're still People and don't deserve this.

Back when Hollywood still undertood reality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcwz8-EfFYE

Ugh! A sign! You're not carnival personnel!

The difference a simple Zip Gun could have made. How do you coordinate with other gun owners who may have been there, if you're deaf from shooting your gun in an enclosed space? How do you know who the other good guys are if nobody was Open Carrying?
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-12-2016 at 02:28 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post

It seems like a mighty convenient "opportunity" for Trump to prove something about himself one way or another....

Even if we were allowed to Conceal Carry with our Permits, into a bar... Would a hidden gun made any difference? Would you have been able to draw from deep non-printing cover fast enough?

Will Gay People finally stop flying the flag of the party that supposedly supports them and the genocidal faux-religious zealots who did this?

Lets see what real people do, before we start kicking each others' teeth in over politiacans.

Sad for an onlooker like me to say "See? Avoid stupid people, in stupid places, doing stupid things."

Was there any doubt that crowded gay night clubs would be a perfect target for an Islamist Militant Terrorist brought here by Obummer with a Class G Security Permit to take a Machine Gun from work and kill h0mos?

Not that this is what happened, exactly, but derp, a hidden gun, a sign, a political agenda, at least a dozen laws... All 4 of those in place, how did that prevent anything?

Sneaking about with a tiny hidden gun pretending that you're gay James Bond wouldn't have made much difference anyway...

You can't scare off the bad guys with a gun if the bad guys can't see the gun... If the bad guy is a wack-a-do chasing 72 virgins, seeing it probably won't stop him anyway... You'll need to draw, aim, and fire.

How well will you do that with a gun you rarely practice with because Floriduh only lets you carry tiny, borderline-ineffecive pocket guns?

Had carry of any kind been legal there should have been several defensive sidearms that could have been put to good use.

In a crowd of approximately 250 people, there should have been between 6 and 7 CCers. That could have made a huge difference.
    http://blogostuff.blogspot.com/2004/12/percentage-of-adults-with-carry.html

http://www.politifact.com/florida/st...ck-scott-says/

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Had carry of any kind been legal there should have been several defensive sidearms that could have been put to good use.

In a crowd of approximately 250 people, there should have been between 6 and 7 CCers. That could have made a huge difference.
    http://blogostuff.blogspot.com/2004/12/percentage-of-adults-with-carry.html

http://www.politifact.com/florida/st...ck-scott-says/

Even so.

Zero Property Rights.

This Club is a Gun Free Zone by writ of the Government.

Even if it weren't a club dedicated to a demographic brainwashed to make easy targets of themselves, and the club hadn't posted itself as a Gun Free Zone anyway, they don't have the right to make that declaration for themselves even if they wanted to...

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    The sheep never learn. Another mass shooting, another "gun free zone". Another "gun free zone" brought to you by our republican legislature.

(12)(a) A license issued under this section does not authorize any person to openly carry a handgun or carry a concealed weapon or firearm into:

Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose;
    Sitting ducks by declaration of The State of Floriduh.

Already, the antis are trotting out the "but if you didn't sell guns to terrorists" line.

Derp, you think they need to buy guns? They antis are playing right into the terrorists' hands. Working together to assure that nobody can protect themselves, and the bad guys will still have all the guns they could want....

Democrats are giving comfort and aid to the enemy.

I'm not a Trump Supporter, either. But, if he makes the right move here, I'll vote for him.

I find it morbidly ironic ghat I was in my workshop fitting a slide to my 10mm Ghost Gun 1911 80%, while this was happening. The democrats have been on the warpath for Ghost Guns for a while now, and you know it'll be one of the things they go after when it's clear that a guy like me can buy a CnC Mill, why can't terrorists? Drug Dealers? Any criminal?

Object bans, censoring objects, only censor the understanding of where they come from. Democrats have no idea where their free stuff comes from, so they have no idea how easy it is to make guns... No law can ever stop it.
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-12-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

TRUMP the establishment, left and right (oh, and center for the libertarian meetoos).

Not that this is what happened, exactly, but derp, a hidden gun, a sign, a political agenda, at least a dozen laws... All 4 of those in place, how did that prevent anything? Several layers of GUN FREE ZONE.

You can't scare off the bad guys with a gun if the bad guys can't see the gun... If the bad guy is a wack-a-do chasing 72 virgins, seeing it probably won't stop him, either... You'll need to draw, aim, and fire.

How well will you do that with a gun you rarely practice with because Floriduh only lets you carry tiny, borderline-ineffecive pocket guns? Buried in deep cover to avoid printing? With a wimpy cartridge like .380acp?

SWAT didn't show up for 3 hours!

We're on our own, and regardless of what you think of gay People, they're still People and don't deserve this.

Back when Hollywood still undertood reality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcwz8-EfFYE

Ugh! A sign! You're not carnival personnel!

The difference a simple Zip Gun could have made. How do you coordinate with other gun owners who may have been there, if you're deaf from shooting your gun in an enclosed space? How do you know who the other good guys are if nobody was Open Carrying?
    ya know, all these people on this forum historically bashing you...i've always had an open ear to you, never disliked you or thought you were a nut. this is all spot on.

you do have 1 fan here ixtow

At last. Islamic State claims responsibility for Orlando nightclub massacre

Islamic State claims responsibility for Orlando nightclub massacre.

Divide and conquer works. Every time a group self-identifies as other than United States of America citizens they have divided themselves from the body politic.

Yes, there are predicates to the subject citizens among US but "don't ask and don't tell." TRUMP the PC establishment.

of course, the opportunistic group thought and discussed their options and decided to not let it pass...

hey, since you'al believe we did, then i guess we did it, ya just ask us...

sigh...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

--snipped--
    ya know, all these people on this forum historically bashing you...i've always had an open ear to you, never disliked you or thought you were a nut. this is all spot on.

you do have 1 fan here ixtow
    Ixtow is one of the good guys who will stand tall for RKBA. Sometimes misunderstood, never far off base - he does tend to think things through and give an honest evaluation. That is considerably more than some do that just shoot from the hip w/o much thought.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Ixtow is one of the good guys who will stand tall for RKBA. Sometimes misunderstood, never far off base - he does tend to think things through and give an honest evaluation. That is considerably more than some do that just shoot from the hip w/o much thought.
    i meant historically. i've been on this forum for many years.

I'm making a long, personal, unprofessional video about this. I hope you guys will spread it far and wide. I have to compile and upload it...

It's going to be monetized, yes, like all my videos. Every penny I make on videos and running my business always goes back into more gun-related stuff... The video should make it clear that I don't live rich even though I bring in 6 figures a year. Money that comes to me is more like crowdfunding freedom, I don't spend on myself.

You can't ban the wind from blowing. This is the root issue that democrats of today have. It's an amplification of Reagan's commentary on the notion that democrats aren't stupid, they just know so many things that aren't so.
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-12-2016 at 04:16 PM.

i meant historically. i've been on this forum for many years.
    Appreciated. But, fandom isn't why I should have a microphone. The truth deserves the microphone.

Much like what I've done with my company... Be the Arrow. It doesn't matter what might happen to me. Though it be frail, does the Arrow fear it's target?

Be the Arrow. Forget self-preservation. Do what is Right.

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.

When afforded such an amazing shield, do you just brag and take a stroll?

Or do you make evil call in sick that day because it's just not worth it to try to take you down?

It's the only reason the ATF hasn't killed me...

Never forget that the enemy are cowards. They fear for their safety. This is what it means to let God work through you. I'm sure many have read it, most don't understand it. Even if you don't believe in God, you can still grasp the idea that you cannot serve what is Right and Good if you fear for yourself. It's the same thing the Virgin Chasers do... If the enemy is that dedicated, then so, too, must you be. But with no need for a reward. The enemy has to be baited with 72 virgins... Seriously, how ****** up can you get? Could it get any more obvious? Have you read the Quran? Islam is demonic and evil, it's written right there...

It doesn't matter if you believe in religion, or religious war. There are people who do, and they want to kill you. The chains are clanking on the plains of... It doesn't matter if you want it, like it, etc. The war is upon you. If you let the democrats keep making targets of us, continue to give comfort and aid to the enemy... They've done it so bad that we see their own constituents getting shot up... And the brainwashing s so severe that the answer is to keep doing more of what causes these things to happen?

This is exactly what happened in Paris! 3 hours to roam around killing at will... Cops show up hours later... How can gun control be the answer when Paris happened FIRST?

This isn't about me. It's hard to have a discussion about the real topic, because the fool democrats just keep re-hashing the same tragedies, and we keep pointing out the same lies, the same flaws... And nothing changes... As long as fools and liars are in charge, this sort of thing will keep happening... It's all been said. How do you say it again?

It's almost a perfect fit... With Christians targeted as gay-hating extremists; this puts reality into stark contrast. There's no denying the truth of the matter now. Will anyone wake up? It's the perfect shock to the system...

Where are the Pink Pistols?

Hell, I got pretty enough toes to stand in...
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-12-2016 at 04:55 PM.

xtow, do you ever worry you might fall off the soapbox you insist on standing on while pontificating about yourself?

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 06-12-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    xtow, do you ever worry you might fall off the soapbox you insist on standing on while pontificating about yourself?

ipse
    No.

It's called setting an example.

I'd be happy to cite an example other than myself, but I can't find one.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

But, if you live in fear of the fact that the grass which grows tallest, gets cut, what will you do?

Step up instead of taking shots at what makes you feel small.

The problem is not the crazy guy on the street corner who thinks he's on a mission from God. The problem is that we're all on a mission from God, but the crazy guy on the street corner is the only one taking it seriously...

The world would be a better place if more than just the crazy guy were doing their part...

I recently read somewhere "Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please."

Oh, snap...

Do something useful. Calling me names because you fail to step up, isn't useful.

I'll be glad to cite you as a better example, as soon as you choose to become one.

If you watch the video, you'll realize the bar isn't very high. Then, you'll have to ask why you can't manage to surpass such a low standard...

If I'm so terrible, why have I done so much more than you? It's like you're singling yourself out for your own ridicule, but I'm not going to go there. It wouldn't be useful.
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-12-2016 at 05:17 PM.

i guess xtow it is extremely fortunate no name calling transpired...

as for your statement, quote:...that we're all on a mission from God....unquote...i am truly glad i have my facts and thankfully know they are not distorted.

as the central question stated by capt kirk on ST V - final frontier...

'why does god need a starship?"

ipse

added...thank you for making my point regarding your pontification
    Last edited by solus; 06-12-2016 at 05:20 PM. Reason: add additional commentary after you put in the depreciating comment

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    i guess xtow it is extremely fortunate no name calling transpired...

as for your statement, quote:...that we're all on a mission from God....unquote...i am truly glad i have my facts and thankfully know they are not distorted.

as the central question stated by capt kirk on ST V - final frontier...

'why does god need a starship?"

ipse

added...thank you for making my point regarding your pontification
    Thank you for showing us how far you're willing to derail the thread to shoot yourself in the foot and still not be able to figure out that you have done so...

We now return to the topic. Welcome to the ignore list, troll.
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-12-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Thank you for showing us how far you're willing to derail the thread to shoot yourself in the foot and still not be able to figure out that you have done so...

We now return to the topic. Welcome to the ignore list, troll.
    by the way xtow, did you happen to notice posts, 34, 35, 36, 38, 41, 43, 44 and you state i derailed the thread...hold that thought...

ipse
    added oh and 57 &
    Last edited by solus; 06-12-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast