Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here's a place holder for the Orlando Pulse shooting. 20 reportedly dead.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Islamic State claims responsibility for Orlando nightclub massacre.

Divide and conquer works. Every time a group self-identifies as other than United States of America citizens they have divided themselves from the body politic.

Yes, there are predicates to the subject citizens among US but "don't ask and don't tell." TRUMP the PC establishment.

I know you already know this, NIghtmare; its more for other readers:

----------------------------------------------------------------

You understand that "United States of America" is the name of the specialized corporation we colloquially refer to as the federal government? See the pre-amble to US constitution--the last clause.

United States of America is not a nation. It is a group of people with special powers granted them by the constitution.

Based on the vicious, brutal behavior of those people against my fellow human beings, I expressly deny that specialized corporation represents me. I repudiate the debt it has incurred while claiming it acted on my behalf. I am not, nor ever will be a part of its "body politic" until the day it gives me a genuine consensual choice whether I want to be or not.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-13-2016 at 06:25 AM. Reason: rule #19 in quote
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    I hate when this happens. I suspect hillary will shovel the same muck about taking away 2A "privileges". Trump will probably advocate more "security" at the price of privacy and liberty. Both will lean toward more aggressive action in the mid-east.
    Oh how we are cursed that these sand devil's somehow discovered our democracy and inexplicably, spontaneously declared war on it.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

interesting to note from the daily mail ongoing cite:

quote: U.S. officials cautioned, however, that they had no immediate evidence of any direct connection with ISIS or any other foreign extremist group, nor had they uncovered any contacts between the gunman and any such group. unquote

normally johnny law is quick to jump up and down on the collaboration of their conspiracy theory(ies)...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    name of the specialized corporation
    yeah-
    but how did you get past the curtain? i'm having trouble passing through...

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    I hate when this happens. I suspect hillary will shovel the same muck about taking away 2A "privileges". Trump will probably advocate more "security" at the price of privacy and liberty. Both will lean toward more aggressive action in the mid-east.
    Oh how we are cursed that these sand devil's somehow discovered our democracy and inexplicably, spontaneously declared war on it.
    lol

Come on guys. Everyone here is blaming islam and terrorism. Just realize that is wrong. Ask the ACLU. It was not islam terror or any such. It was the Christian right and Republicans.

Nemo

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ac...rticle/2593679

ACLU lawyers blame 'Christian right,' GOP for Orlando terrorist attack
    By Joel Gehrke (@Joelmentum) 6/12/16 3:09 PM

Christian conservatives are responsible for the mass shooting at a gay bar in Orlando because they "created this anti-queer climate," according to American Civil Liberties Union attorneys.

"You know what is gross your thoughts and prayers and Islamophobia after you created this anti-queer climate," ACLU staff attorney Chase Strangio tweeted on Sunday morning.

About 50 people were killed last night by Omar Mateen, a U.S. citizen born to Afghan parents suspected to have "leanings toward extreme Islamic ideologies." The FBI is investigating the attack as a "domestic terror incident."

But Strangio who "spend[s his] life fighting Christian homophobia while being loved & supported by [his] Muslim family" and his colleagues connected the shooting back to Christians and Republican politicians who oppose gay marriage. "The Christian Right has introduced 200 anti-LGBT bills in the last six months and people blaming Islam for this," Strangio tweeted. "No."
    Another ACLU attorney who specializes in religious liberty issues scolded Republican lawmakers who tweeted out their condolences. "Remember when you co-sponsored extreme, anti-LGBT First Amendment Defense Act?" the ACLU's Eunice Rho tweeted at Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., and other Republicans,

House Speaker Paul Ryan was careful not to jump to conclusions about the attacker on Sunday morning. "We pray for those brutally attacked in Orlando," Ryan tweeted. "While we must learn more about the attacker, the victims & families will not be forgotten."

Strangio rebuffed that message as well. "But there will be no self-reflection and people like you will continue to fuel and embolden this type of hatred," he wrote in a retweet of Ryan's note.

I think it's a reasonable bet that none of these drunken h0mos were involved in the prior decades of instigation to which you allude.

He picked this target for a reason, and it wasn't self-defense, or because any of them attacked his family in the past...

He killed them because they were drunken h0mos. Don't kid yourself that he even bothered with history.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    Come on guys. Everyone here is blaming islam and terrorism. Just realize that is wrong. Ask the ACLU. It was not islam terror or any such. It was the Christian right and Republicans.
    Nemo
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ac...rticle/2593679
    What absolute scum these people are... These lying ACLU degenerates can *** ** ***.

Could they find a more obvious way to blame the very people who keep warning them? Not to mention that 911 call where he pledged himself to ISIS just before he did it... Gotta get it on tape so he'll get his 72 virgins...

F*ck ACLU pigs. We're speaking out against it constantly... I've got a hollow point stuffed with bacon just for you, Strangio.

It's us White Ammosexual Christian Hillbillies that keep telling you this is gonna happen, and keep happening... Blaming us as you refuse to listen is getting to be such a transparent lie...
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-13-2016 at 06:13 AM. Reason: unacceptable verbiage
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    Appreciated. But, fandom isn't why I should have a microphone. The truth deserves the microphone.

Much like what I've done with my company... Be the Arrow. It doesn't matter what might happen to me. Though it be frail, does the Arrow fear it's target?

Be the Arrow. Forget self-preservation. Do what is Right.

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.

When afforded such an amazing shield, do you just brag and take a stroll?

Or do you make evil call in sick that day because it's just not worth it to try to take you down?

It's the only reason the ATF hasn't killed me...

Never forget that the enemy are cowards. They fear for their safety. This is what it means to let God work through you. I'm sure many have read it, most don't understand it. Even if you don't believe in God, you can still grasp the idea that you cannot serve what is Right and Good if you fear for yourself. It's the same thing the Virgin Chasers do... If the enemy is that dedicated, then so, too, must you be. But with no need for a reward. The enemy has to be baited with 72 virgins... Seriously, how ****** up can you get? Could it get any more obvious? Have you read the Quran? Islam is demonic and evil, it's written right there...

It doesn't matter if you believe in religion, or religious war. There are people who do, and they want to kill you. The chains are clanking on the plains of... It doesn't matter if you want it, like it, etc. The war is upon you. If you let the democrats keep making targets of us, continue to give comfort and aid to the enemy... They've done it so bad that we see their own constituents getting shot up... And the brainwashing s so severe that the answer is to keep doing more of what causes these things to happen?

This is exactly what happened in Paris! 3 hours to roam around killing at will... Cops show up hours later... How can gun control be the answer when Paris happened FIRST?

This isn't about me. It's hard to have a discussion about the real topic, because the fool democrats just keep re-hashing the same tragedies, and we keep pointing out the same lies, the same flaws... And nothing changes... As long as fools and liars are in charge, this sort of thing will keep happening... It's all been said. How do you say it again?

It's almost a perfect fit... With Christians targeted as gay-hating extremists; this puts reality into stark contrast. There's no denying the truth of the matter now. Will anyone wake up? It's the perfect shock to the system...

Where are the Pink Pistols?

Hell, I got pretty enough toes to stand in...

man that was deep. and so spot on.

it's almost as if The Single Paragraph was a little prophetic...for another's grief at the Hangman's hand was our relief.

I'm making a long, personal, unprofessional video about this. I hope you guys will spread it far and wide. I have to compile and upload it...

You can't ban the wind from blowing.
    i couldn't find your video.

You can't ban the wind from blowing.
    nope. and hopefully we will, always fight back.

I think it's a reasonable bet that none of these drunken h0mos were involved in the prior decades of instigation to which you allude.

He picked this target for a reason, and it wasn't self-defense, or because any of them attacked his family in the past...

He killed them because they were drunken h0mos. Don't kid yourself that he even bothered with history.
    A little disingenuous to imply victims of terrorist had to be directly involved in the instigation of hostilities for an attack on them to be related.
    I suppose it's possible that this degenerate murderer loved the US and just had a beef with homosexuals, but his alleged pledge to ISIS makes me doubt it.

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

A little disingenuous to imply victims of terrorist had to be directly involved in the instigation of hostilities for an attack on them to be related.
    I suppose it's possible that this degenerate murderer loved the US and just had a beef with homosexuals, but his alleged pledge to ISIS makes me doubt it.
    It's also disingenuous to suggest that it would be justified... But, you did that just fine.
    No, related and justified are not the same thing. But, in the mind of a vengeful d0uche, a fart in the wind could be related... Regardless if he thinks it's related, it's still not justified.

Killing a bunch of drunk infidel h0mos should strike you as cause enough in his mind, considering the stated beliefs and 911 call...

I totally agree that these events have been instigated. But not by me. And not be you. And not by any of the h0mos he killed. And not at a time when any of those parties were even born yet...

It's like a much bigger version of gang warfare... People who don't even know what the beef is just use it as an excuse...

The world has enough wrong in it to find an excuse for anything... Find what's right.
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-12-2016 at 11:06 PM.

ya'll workin yourselves up into a lynch mob mentality ~ graspin' onto every unsubstaited bit of gossip, here-say, and other propaganda ya'll can find...

ya'll plannn' to sell pieces of the bloke too??

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    i couldn't find your video.
    It's still uploading. It's bad. But the slow speed will become clear once visible. I live in the middle of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    ya'll workin yourselves up into a lynch mob mentality ~ graspin' onto every unsubstaited bit of gossip, here-say, and other propaganda ya'll can find...

ipse
    Workin up? To what? Where I already am and have been for 20 years?

There comes a point where you can maintain a certain degree of ferocity without "getting worked up."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qq6dQwLh1s&t=0m52s

Something deserved. Stored away. Just flip the switch.

If you don't have it, and one of these freaks opens up on you and your's, how will you deal with it?

I ran out of cheeks to turn a long time ago. It's time for that vengeful striking hammer business.

I'm sure there are plenty of people here who call me unstable. It's always just below the surface, waiting for those who deserve it.
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-12-2016 at 11:08 PM.

It's also disingenuous to suggest that it would be justified... But, you did that just fine.
    You are wrong if you believe I suggested that.
    But I don't suppose you honestly do. More likely trying fit my comments into a target you find easier to attack.
    Look I don't mind, and even frequently enjoy, your raving oft-incoherent soap box jigs. But I'm not going to let you paint me as some kind of terrorist sympathizer. Nothing can justify the insidious act. An honest analysis of motivation for the attack could be profitable.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    ya'll workinyourselves up into a lynch mob mentality ~ graspin' onto every unsubstaited bit of gossip, here-say, and other propaganda ya'll can find...

ipse
    You raise a good point. Thank you.

I live in Northern VA. We have tons of immigrants. I know a number of Muslims. At least two Sihks. And, a Buddhist. One Hindu woman I know only in passing, but she impressed me with her customer-handling skills.

They are all decent people. They are my fellow human beings.

I reserve the right to use lethal force to defend them.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-13-2016 at 05:39 AM. Reason: rule #19 in quote
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Its clear why the GFZ did not protect anyone .... they need BIGGER SIGNS is all ....

you are wrong if you believe i suggested that.
    But i don't suppose you honestly do. More likely trying fit my comments into a target you find easier to attack.
    Look i don't mind, and even frequently enjoy, your raving oft-incoherent soap box jigs. But i'm not going to let you paint me as some kind of terrorist sympathizer. Nothing can justify the insidious act. An honest analysis of motivation for the attack could be profitable.
    wut?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Its clear why the GFZ did not protect anyone .... they need BIGGER SIGNS is all ....
    Which is why I love that old clip from The Jerk. You're not carnival personnel!

Carry might not have prevented it, but it COULD have stopped it

Folks, I am so sorry to hear of the Orlando massacre. It may not have been preventable, but it most certainly COULD have been stopped. Even if just ONE individual within firing range was armed, he or she could have taken out the shooter.

The fact that "the club is a vast, open space that was hosting more than 300 patrons late Saturday and into Sunday morning" yet not ONE individual was armed is absolutely unconscionable. Again: This massacre may not have been preventable, but it was most certainly stoppable.

Islamic extremists are out to KILL Americans. Some might target gays as happened in the Orlando massacre. Some might target the military, as happened in the Chattanooga recruiting massacre. Some might target Christians, as happened with the San Bernardino massacre.

Regardless of the occasion of the gathering, Islam is MURDERING us.

MY GOD, PEOPLE! ARM UP! The only way anyone is able to stop a shooter is to SHOOT THEM. You might not stop the first shot, but you can most certainly stop the last one, and probably a whole lot more.

If you're uncomfortable with firearms, take some classes. GET comfortable. Your life may very well depend on it.

In case you still don't understand the concept of why some people carry a gun, it's to stop the shooter. It's just that simple.

Last edited by since9; 06-13-2016 at 02:38 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Our resolve is being tested. The hangman is among us, watch him work !
    We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand

"free people ought...to be armed." In so doing we grasp the larger lesson that the ability to defend ourselves is part and parcel to our freedom. George Washington , January 7, 1790

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2OLD2W8 View Post
    Our resolve is being tested. The hangman is among us, watch him work !
    I will not live in certain states = California, NY, and yes even Florida. The price is too great, I do not wish to wear a victim patch upon my chest or have it stenciled across my back.

We are winning, the pendulum is swinging to our side - I work, I hope and I pray........
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I just made a similar comment, on a vastly different forum, about even so benign a city as Seattle being too much. I am glad that I am 'in place' where I am, and not moving again. A meme is whether or not to "burn the boats," our Island version of pulling up the drawbridge.
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    libertarian koolaid? you mean, advocating for individual liberty no matter whether you're gay straight gun lover gun hater mormon muslim christian etc?

but yeah let's worship trump, the guy who says he wants to explicitly violate the first amendment and ban muslims in the united states.

what a joke. you've lost some credibility in my book.
    If you watch the video of what Donald Trump actually said about Muslim immigration, you would know that he said that we should stop allowing unvetted muslim immigrants in until the government could figure out how to determine if they were terrorists or not.

He NEVER said he wanted to BAN MUSLIMS.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-13-2016 at 11:52 AM. Reason: rule #19 in the quote

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast