Thread: TRUMP to protect Americans and gays and Muslims. St. Anselm College, NH, speech

TRUMP to protect Americans and gays and Muslims. St. Anselm College, NH, speech

Donald Trump leveled a national-security flamethrower at Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, blaming her for embracing an immigration policy that would drive more Islamic radicals to stage terror attacks like the one from which Orlando, Florida is only beginning to recover.
    Clinton, he said, would negligently implement a 'catastrophic immigration plan' that would 'bring vastly more radical Islamic immigrants into this country, threatening not only our society but our entire way of life.'
    'Ignorance is not bliss,' he said in a half-hour speech at Saint Anselm College in Manchester, New Hampshire.
    'It's deadly. Totally deadly.'
    [ ... ]
    Trump castigated the former secretary of state for comments she made in November 2015 during a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations. [my emphasis]
    'Let's be clear: Islam is not our adversary,' Clinton said then. 'Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.'

VIDEO link within.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Muslims.html

Transcript from DonaldJTrump.com

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...ional-security
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-13-2016 at 06:11 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

State Researcher
    There is truth here. Allowing radical jihadists into the nation will result in additional attacks that needn't have been suffered. This obviously harms the intended victims including homosexuals, Christians, members of our military, and other "infidels".

But sooner or later the public might start to notice that a disproportionately high number of attackers are of Middle Easter descent and claim to be Muslim. This might translate into something other than feelings of charity and goodwill toward peaceful American citizens who happen to share those outward traits with the terrorists.

Freely admitting unlimited numbers of those sworn to our destruction just seems a bad idea.

Of course, it seems the attacker in Florida was homegrown. But Trump never seems to get too worried about minor details.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

homegrown, is a viable statement

http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/nightcl...can-talk-show/

quote: Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateenís father is an Afghan immigrant who hosted an anti-American TV show and once called the Taliban ďour warrior brothers.Ē Seddique Mateen appears in scores of online videos, including one he posted to Facebook right around the time of his sonís rampage. In it, he wears combat fatigues and salutes the camera. unquote

why should the shooter travel when he has his own indoctrination enterprise right at home here in the land of the free...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Mateen beggars the meaning of homegrown. Ecce in te, beggars!
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    There is truth here. Allowing radical jihadists into the nation will result in additional attacks that needn't have been suffered. This obviously harms the intended victims including homosexuals, Christians, members of our military, and other "infidels".

But sooner or later the public might start to notice that a disproportionately high number of attackers are of Middle Easter descent and claim to be Muslim. This might translate into something other than feelings of charity and goodwill toward peaceful American citizens who happen to share those outward traits with the terrorists.

Freely admitting unlimited numbers of those sworn to our destruction just seems a bad idea.

Of course, it seems the attacker in Florida was homegrown. But Trump never seems to get too worried about minor details.

Charles
    homegrown? hadn't he visited saudi arabia twice prior? and was an acquaintance of someone who traveled to syria from florida to do a suicide bombing?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    homegrown? hadn't he visited saudi arabia twice prior? and was an acquaintance of someone who traveled to syria from florida to do a suicide bombing?
    truly you are going to throw out unsubstantiated BS he said, she said, fringe said sound bytes to get their 15 seconds of fame.

got a viable cite...then and only then you might have some credibility.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

State Researcher
    I have no idea. But whether he did or didn't, I think "homegrown" is mostly the media's way of saying "not an immigrant" or at least "certainly not one of the immigrants we should have known better than to allow in."

In any case, I can't imagine the horror of being trapped in a crowded club for hours with a well armed, homicidal maniac while deprived of my most effective means of self-defense. It is unconscionable for a State legislature to prohibit the otherwise lawful possession of firearms in the very locations that are proving time and again to be the targets of choice for jihadists and madmen alike.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Donald Trump leveled a national-security flamethrower at Hillary Clinton on Tuesday...
    Good! We need all the heat on her we can find! Here's some more:

Evidently, the Democrat National Convention's "professional" servers are no more secure than were Hillary's: "The intruders so thoroughly compromised the DNCís system that they also were able to read all email and chat traffic.Ē The Russian had access to the network for about a year."

And they want to be in charge of national security. How about, "NO."
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I have watched and read broadcast news and internet news reports supporting both of those beliefs as accurate.

Nemo