• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One account of the Orlando shooting

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...I'm pretty confident there was at least one ... at that club who would have been armed if it weren't a state mandated "gun free zone". It may not have had a difference, but that's not the point.

Good point, but I'll add that it's not supposed to make a difference to the body count, save one: the person who has a chance to save themselves. Any other lives saved is just pure gravy, and at the responsibly-armed person's discretion.

HPmatt

quote: Florida Assistant State Attorney Kenneth Lewis penned a Facebook post blasting the entire city, which he called a "national embarrassment" and a "melting pot of third-world miscreants and ghetto thugs," WFTV reports. "Downtown Orlando has no bottom," Lewis wrote in the post. "The entire city should be leveled. It is void of any redeeming quality...It is void of culture."

ipse

Well he does have a point - there was 'nothing' there prior to 1970 when Disneyworld opened - just grapefruit and orange groves and a few shuffleboard courts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk