Thread: Orlando shooter may have been gay ... no suprise to me if so ...

Banned

Orlando shooter may have been gay ... no suprise to me if so ...

http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/shooter...y-dating-apps/

^^ claim that shooter was gay.

This would be no surprise to me.

In Connecticut, after the Newtown shooting, the Gov. set up a task force, Sandy Hook Task Force, to examine the Sandy Hook shooting. In a draft report, that was generally not distributed to the public, this task force noted a correlation between mass-killers and homosexuality. Instead of delving into this aspect in detail in the report the task force decided to erase it from their final report. Why? Because gays support the Gov. and to have such things coming out of a task force that he created was seen to be politically damaging to the Gov....so the task force removed it from their final report that they disclosed to the general public.

If it is found that the shooter was indeed gay this will likely also be swept under the rug by gov't officials as it does not advance their agenda.

Islamic terrorists are exempted if their breech would allow them to fit in and avoid suspicion.

Convenient excuse to enjoy freedom of choice, at least temporarily.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/shooter...y-dating-apps/

^^ claim that shooter was gay.

This would be no surprise to me.

In Connecticut, after the Newtown shooting, the Gov. set up a task force, Sandy Hook Task Force, to examine the Sandy Hook shooting. In a draft report, that was generally not distributed to the public, this task force noted a correlation between mass-killers and homosexuality. Instead of delving into this aspect in detail in the report the task force decided to erase it from their final report. Why? Because gays support the Gov. and to have such things coming out of a task force that he created was seen to be politically damaging to the Gov....so the task force removed it from their final report that they disclosed to the general public.

If it is found that the shooter was indeed gay this will likely also be swept under the rug by gov't officials as it does not advance their agenda.
    OCDO Forum Rules #6 & #9 have direct application here. We are not thereby sweeping anything under the rug, but the cause and effect relationship has not been established.

Locked it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.