• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Orlando shooter may have been gay ... no suprise to me if so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/shooter-used-to-visit-orlando-gay-club-use-gay-dating-apps/

^^ claim that shooter was gay.

This would be no surprise to me.

In Connecticut, after the Newtown shooting, the Gov. set up a task force, Sandy Hook Task Force, to examine the Sandy Hook shooting. In a draft report, that was generally not distributed to the public, this task force noted a correlation between mass-killers and homosexuality. Instead of delving into this aspect in detail in the report the task force decided to erase it from their final report. Why? Because gays support the Gov. and to have such things coming out of a task force that he created was seen to be politically damaging to the Gov....so the task force removed it from their final report that they disclosed to the general public.

If it is found that the shooter was indeed gay this will likely also be swept under the rug by gov't officials as it does not advance their agenda.

lockman

State Researcher
Islamic terrorists are exempted if their breech would allow them to fit in and avoid suspicion.

Convenient excuse to enjoy freedom of choice, at least temporarily.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/shooter-used-to-visit-orlando-gay-club-use-gay-dating-apps/

^^ claim that shooter was gay.

This would be no surprise to me.

In Connecticut, after the Newtown shooting, the Gov. set up a task force, Sandy Hook Task Force, to examine the Sandy Hook shooting. In a draft report, that was generally not distributed to the public, this task force noted a correlation between mass-killers and homosexuality. Instead of delving into this aspect in detail in the report the task force decided to erase it from their final report. Why? Because gays support the Gov. and to have such things coming out of a task force that he created was seen to be politically damaging to the Gov....so the task force removed it from their final report that they disclosed to the general public.

If it is found that the shooter was indeed gay this will likely also be swept under the rug by gov't officials as it does not advance their agenda.
OCDO Forum Rules #6 & #9 have direct application here. We are not thereby sweeping anything under the rug, but the cause and effect relationship has not been established.

Locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.