Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Shop Owner: AR-15's Flying Off Shelves at $500 a Pop

Gun Shop Owner: AR-15's Flying Off Shelves at $500 a Pop

Wallace claimed that he has sold more than 15 AR-15’s per hour and may know the reasons as to why there is such a rise in sales.
    [ ... ]
    “There are also those that feel that the guns are going to go up in value so they buy them for investment,” he said. “[AR-15s] start out around $500 and go up to $3,000,” he said

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...t-500-pop.html

Better than cash under the mattress in a negative interest economy.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Given the (D) senators' grandstanding yesterday I'm not surprised. If I were in the market for one but waiting for some reason, I would certainly have gone looking for one after work yesterday.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

People over all the world know the value of the Armalite rifle ... so do politicians, and that's why they don't want you to have them !

Whoever says ya cannot battle a modern army and that ARs have no value in this have no knowledge of history.

With a AR folks can get a tank, an ICBM, a nuclear sub .... anything they want. And now, after the 1033 DoD program, much is right down their streets. You think police will defend this equipment with their lives? Thanks for the delivery program, they will say, waving to the police running home.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 06-16-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Maybe now is the perfect time to pull the trigger on an AK pistol I've wanted for a while...
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

People over all the world know the value of the Armalite rifle ... so do politicians, and that's why they don't want you to have them !

Whoever says ya cannot battle a modern army and that ARs have no value in this have no knowledge of history.

With a AR folks can get a tank, an ICBM, a nuclear sub .... anything they want. And now, after the 1033 DoD program, much is right down their streets. You think police will defend this equipment with their lives? Thanks for the delivery program, they will say, waving to the police running home.
    I read at the time; during the Afghan war with the Russians, a young man would be given a locally produced copy of the British Lee Enfield. He was then expected to go get an AK, RPG what ever. They fought the Russians to a stand still.

I need to get me a few 80% AR-10 receavers, already have some finished out AR-15s.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Maybe now is the perfect time to pull the trigger on an AK pistol I've wanted for a while...
    Now is always the perfect time

I think I need to get a drill press and my jig together. Those 80s are awful lonely. I bet they would love to date parts.

Nemo

The NRA and gun sellers love them some mass shootings. Good for business.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Progs love them mass shootings and dancing in the blood of victims. Good for attacks on constitutional rights. "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

It is not nearly so much the mass shooting that has caused an increase in gun sales. This last mass shooting may have opened the eyes of some in the homosexual community to the need to protect themselves since the heavily armed, highly trained, government SWAT agents left unarmed victims to their own devices for several hours. But I doubt that is what has caused the uptick in sales.

What causes increased sales are the all-too-predictable progressives (control freak) attacks on constitutional rights. Stop attacking my right to own and carry firearms every time some nut job or terrorist murders someone and the panic buying won't happen.

Charles
    Last edited by utbagpiper; 06-20-2016 at 04:30 PM.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    Progs love them mass shootings and dancing in the blood of victims. Good for attacks on constitutional rights. "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

It is not nearly so much the mass shooting that has caused an increase in gun sales. This last mass shooting may have opened the eyes of some in the homosexual community to the need to protect themselves since the heavily armed, highly trained, government SWAT agents left unarmed victims to their own devices for several hours. But I doubt that is what has caused the uptick in sales.

What causes increased sales are the all-too-predictable progressives (control freak) attacks on constitutional rights. Stop attacking my right to own and carry firearms every time some nut job or terrorist murders someone and the panic buying won't happen.

Charles
    +1
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Charles
    "Those darn people are making me panic. How am I supposed to fight the elected govt. if I don't have unlimited access to weapons and ammo designed to kill folks?"
    You justification for fear driven panic buying sounds like those of an abuser who blames the victim for making him beat her up. "If she had just shut up, I wouldn't to make her shut up!"
    The NRA knows what tune riles up it's customers and they play it frequently.

"Those darn people are making me panic. How am I supposed to fight the elected govt. if I don't have unlimited access to weapons and ammo designed to kill folks?"
    You justification for fear driven panic buying sounds like those of an abuser who blames the victim for making him beat her up. "If she had just shut up, I wouldn't to make her shut up!"
    ... And the progs know what tune riles up their clients and play it frequently.

beebobby posts are no more than liberal .

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Some folks like cartoons rather than facts.

some folks realize that is the only communication capability some folk have...

hummmm

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

The DNC and and progressive liberals love these mass shootings. Good for appealing to emotions and feelings to further the progressive ideology and circumventing the Constitution. We are aware that the left hates anything or anyone who does not subscribe to, or is not submissive to, big government and collectivism.

Buying arms and ammunition during periods such as this, is a expression of freedom of choice in a free society; taking away those freedom(s) of choice is an expression of totalitarianism and oppressive collectivism.

State Researcher
    Give me a break. Just a Prog to project and twist.

It isn't the NRA who plays the tune...unless you are suggesting that Schumer, Feinstein, and their ilk are doing the NRA bidding.

It wasn't the NRA who mounted a 16 hour filibuster to force a vote to attack my rights. And yes, that is what it is. Imagine a conservative Republican mounting a 16 hour filibuster to force a vote on a bill to outlaw elective abortion or to revoke the marriage benefits granted to homosexual couples.

The wife beater hits his wife and then gets upset when she files for a protective order and divorce.

The lying Progs attack my RKBA and then get upset when I decide I better go get a few more guns while the getting is good. Don't like panic buying? Stop inducing panics. When someone deceitfully yells "Fire!" in a crowded theater, we don't blame the patrons for rushing to the exits. So I figure when power-hunger, gun-hating Progs attack RKBA with demands for bans on some of the most popular sport model rifles available, only other lying Progs would have the nerve to blame the NRA or gun owners for their reaction.

You don't like guns? Don't buy one.

You don't like terrorists, nut cases, and common criminals engaging in various violent acts? Quit mollycoddling them and use the legal means already available to keep them out of our nation and/or to remove them from civilized society until they are no longer a threat.

Progs: Creating problems and then using the "good crisis" they created as an excuse to seize ever more power.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

--Marxist.org

State Researcher
    Yes. Progs love the simple, deceitful, emotional sound bite over rational discussion.
    Last edited by utbagpiper; 06-21-2016 at 03:26 PM.

--Marxist.org

Yes. Progs love the simple, deceitful, emotional sound bite over rational discussion.
    Cartoons=rational discussion? Wow, that's a stretch. Maybe in the GOTP fantasy world. Yeah...that sounds about right.

Cartoons=rational discussion? Wow, that's a stretch. Maybe in the GOTP fantasy world. Yeah...that sounds about right.
    Do you have any productive ideas or do you simply enjoy a good troll? Rhetorical question.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Do you have any productive ideas or do you simply enjoy a good troll? Rhetorical question.
    Rhetorical opening too!

Complain to the moderator of the problematic posts.

Rhetorical question (back at you). Would it help if I added a cartoon to my statements?

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Meaning of the rhetorical device that may be a question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast