Thread: Man said he shot, killed teenage daughter, wife in self-defense

Man said he shot, killed teenage daughter, wife in self-defense

Really. He had to kill them? This is a sick situation. probably ( which means I can be wrong solus) there may be a history of domestic violence or maybe alcohol or drug use?? As for the gun, I don't know weather it is his or stolen.

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/homic...home/245812212

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    "No charges have been filed Friday a day after a man told police he shot and killed his teenage daughter and her mother in self-defense after the pair tried to attack him with knives at a home in south Houston."
    http://www.chron.com/houston/article...in-8300755.php
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Really. He had to kill them? This is a sick situation. probably ( which means I can be wrong solus) there may be a history of domestic violence or maybe alcohol or drug use?? As for the gun, I don't know weather it is his or stolen.

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/homic...home/245812212
    Not sure how it works in your neck of the woods but if two people attack me with knives I'm going to resolve that threat, post haste.

Why would you question the legality of his gun?

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    The teen's name has not been released, but the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences identified her mother as Sandtrece LaToya Ratliffe.
    She is dead for crying out loud. If it said her name was being withheld until the next of kin was notified, then maybe. After all her mothers name was released.
    Am I missing something?????

Banned
    Gov't should not get involved in family disputes. For any reason, anytime. Just my viewpoint.

Sounds like a soon to be ex-wifey got mad and wanted to harm her spouse and enlisted the aid of her daughter.

I'm sure he'll be arrested and get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Gov't should not get involved in family disputes. For any reason, anytime. Just my viewpoint.

Sounds like a soon to be ex-wifey got mad and wanted to harm her spouse and enlisted the aid of her daughter.

I'm sure he'll be arrested and get screwed.
    It's always a fluke when a woman is accused of being aggressive. Women are vulnerable little creatures who only wish to nurture their family.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    It's always a fluke when a woman is accused of being aggressive. Women are vulnerable little creatures who only wish to nurture their family.
    so CoL any other faerie tales you wish to relate to the gullible ?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    so CoL any other faerie tales you wish to relate to the gullible ?

ipse
    My wife gave me permission to post that statement.

rof...oh my my side hurts...that was the greatest come back i have ever seen...

merry met...

ipse

thankful, my partner didn't see your actions...
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    And you let her out the box afterwards? Like you said your would?