Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Man said he shot, killed teenage daughter, wife in self-defense

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213

    Man said he shot, killed teenage daughter, wife in self-defense

    Really. He had to kill them? This is a sick situation. probably ( which means I can be wrong solus) there may be a history of domestic violence or maybe alcohol or drug use?? As for the gun, I don't know weather it is his or stolen.

    http://www.khou.com/news/crime/homic...home/245812212

  2. #2
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,613
    "No charges have been filed Friday a day after a man told police he shot and killed his teenage daughter and her mother in self-defense after the pair tried to attack him with knives at a home in south Houston."
    http://www.chron.com/houston/article...in-8300755.php
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Really. He had to kill them? This is a sick situation. probably ( which means I can be wrong solus) there may be a history of domestic violence or maybe alcohol or drug use?? As for the gun, I don't know weather it is his or stolen.

    http://www.khou.com/news/crime/homic...home/245812212
    Not sure how it works in your neck of the woods but if two people attack me with knives I'm going to resolve that threat, post haste.

    Why would you question the legality of his gun?

  4. #4
    Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,731
    The teen's name has not been released, but the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences identified her mother as Sandtrece LaToya Ratliffe.
    She is dead for crying out loud. If it said her name was being withheld until the next of kin was notified, then maybe. After all her mothers name was released.
    Am I missing something?????

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Gov't should not get involved in family disputes. For any reason, anytime. Just my viewpoint.

    Sounds like a soon to be ex-wifey got mad and wanted to harm her spouse and enlisted the aid of her daughter.

    I'm sure he'll be arrested and get screwed.

  6. #6
    Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,731
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Gov't should not get involved in family disputes. For any reason, anytime. Just my viewpoint.

    Sounds like a soon to be ex-wifey got mad and wanted to harm her spouse and enlisted the aid of her daughter.

    I'm sure he'll be arrested and get screwed.
    It's always a fluke when a woman is accused of being aggressive. Women are vulnerable little creatures who only wish to nurture their family.

  7. #7
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    It's always a fluke when a woman is accused of being aggressive. Women are vulnerable little creatures who only wish to nurture their family.
    so CoL any other faerie tales you wish to relate to the gullible ?

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,731
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    so CoL any other faerie tales you wish to relate to the gullible ?

    ipse
    My wife gave me permission to post that statement.

  9. #9
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    My wife gave me permission to post that statement.
    rof...oh my my side hurts...that was the greatest come back i have ever seen...

    merry met...

    ipse

    thankful, my partner didn't see your actions...
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    My wife gave me permission to post that statement.
    And you let her out the box afterwards? Like you said your would?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •