• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Protesters at NRA HQ - June 20-21

solus

I was quoting what was publicized. You just seem to enjoy sniping.

fine by me.

it wasn't addressed at you Dave. I really don't care if others want to engage in petty arguing. i don't care.

not my style.

sorry no. i was sent the info from someone who saw it on FB. that's all I know except some people on a MD forum are planning a vigil as mourners. I am hearing the Pink Pistols might join as well.

freedom runs both ways.

first and foremost...accept accountability you, in fact, did not quote what was publicized. period!

that you do not care is obviously and painfully apparent!!

and the freedom you tout and so dearly believe in running both ways is good except when it bites you in the backside...

ipse