• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Extremist POV?

Hun Helmet

Just curious. Would it be extremist to point out that all the victories of the pro gun movement could be un done and canned at the stoke of the president's pen when putting the various executive orders into effect that would turn the country into a FEMA run totalitarian government over night?

Should that happen under cover of a nationally declared emergency what do we do then?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Extreme? Yes.

Possible? Yes

Likely?

If you have to ask "What then?", you have not been properly briefed.

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Extreme? Yes.

Possible? Yes

Likely?

If you have to ask "What then?", you have not been properly briefed.

Ahh, the "if you have to ask" response... Somewhat funny, kind of quippy, possibly improperly used in this case, but at any rate pretty much useless. :)

If he was properly briefed, why indeed would he be here asking?

solus

his secret decoder ring got lost in shipment...

trying to help...:eek:

ipse

solus

I see your outdated imagery, and raise you

green lanterns.jpg

as the 2A Guardians ...

ipse

Last edited:

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
If Obama would overreach so far, I think a paraphrase of Andrew Jackson would be in order, "President Obama has his Executive Order, now let's see him enforce it."

I hope and pray that it would never come to that.

Hun Helmet

If we can't discuss it then the response should it ever come to the situation I relate will be un organized and resistance will fail. I think that is my only point.