Thread: Immediate Personal Concern Assistance Needed Badly!

Banned

Immediate Personal Concern Assistance Needed Badly!

Ok, everyone.....being I am overwhelmed currently and cannot form clear enough thoughts in order to cover every detail of the situation, concern(s) and the event, I will summarize and cover as much detail as I can within or on factual basis.

I will answer any and all relevant questions if I can or leave anything out and/or forget anything that I did not include on the first/original post.

So, basically, I went up to Boone, in Watauga County for some volunteer work in early April, but that did not work out due to it raining that day so I was forced to improvise and seek shelter. Having NO CAR AND being UNFAMILIAR with the area, I decided to get some camping stuff and proceed to set up for pre-season scouting, just before opening day for Wild Turkey Season. When I did not get have any luck for a good while in Watauga county Gamelands, I relocated to Caldwell County, to Buffalo Cove Gamelands.

However, I was confronted and forced into a conflict multiple times by a Radical Anti-Hunter; 3 times, escalating up a level each time he chose to confront me.

The Plan was a peaceful hunting trip until season end at sunset, May 7th and then pack up and leave; heading back home on the following morning.

UNFORTUNATELY, The Radical Anti-Hunter harassed me and violated my rights, including but not limited to Article 13 of Human Rights.

He disrupted and intercepted me and my peaceful plans on April 17th, April 18th, April 20th and the most severe being the evening of May 3rd.

Now, I am stuck in Lenoir still and have immediate concerns about merely getting and retrieving my property, in which I am legally and lawfully entitled to and that is reinforced by Property Rights under Property Law.

All I need in terms of assistance is a fellow Open Carrier to come meet me and give me a ride/transport to my hunt camp to safely get my property and then leave, heading back to Hickory most likely.

I do not have a vehicle and will compensate for the assistance on the concern if needed.

I am not sure where this thread is appropriate in, so I leave that matter at the discretion of moderators.

Banned

Immediate Personal Concern Assistance Needed Badly!

Ok, everyone.....being I am overwhelmed currently and cannot form clear enough thoughts in order to cover every detail of the situation, concern(s) and the event, I will summarize and cover as much detail as I can within or on factual basis.

I will answer any and all relevant questions if I can or leave anything out and/or forget anything that I did not include on the first/original post.

So, basically, I went up to Boone, in Watauga County for some volunteer work in early April, but that did not work out due to it raining that day so I was forced to improvise and seek shelter. Having NO CAR AND being UNFAMILIAR with the area, I decided to get some camping stuff and proceed to set up for pre-season scouting, just before opening day for Wild Turkey Season. When I did not get have any luck for a good while in Watauga county Gamelands, I relocated to Caldwell County, to Buffalo Cove Gamelands.

However, I was confronted and forced into a conflict multiple times by a Radical Anti-Hunter; 3 times, escalating up a level each time he chose to confront me.

The Plan was a peaceful hunting trip until season end at sunset, May 7th and then pack up and leave; heading back home on the following morning.

UNFORTUNATELY, The Radical Anti-Hunter harassed me and violated my rights, including but not limited to Article 13 of Human Rights.

He disrupted and intercepted me and my peaceful plans on April 17th, April 18th, April 20th and the most severe being the evening of May 3rd.

Now, I am stuck in Lenoir still and have immediate concerns about merely getting and retrieving my property, in which I am legally and lawfully entitled to and that is reinforced by Property Rights under Property Law.

All I need in terms of assistance is a fellow Open Carrier to come meet me and give me a ride/transport to my hunt camp to safely get my property and then leave, heading back to Hickory most likely.

I do not have a vehicle and will compensate for the assistance on the concern if needed.

I am not sure where this thread is appropriate in, so I leave that matter at the discretion of moderators.

--Moderator note-- Have merged threads, this one from General Discussion--
    Clear violation of Forum Rules to double post--
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-19-2016 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Double post, merged

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    I do not intend to sound harsh, but gotta say a few things.

We give opinions here, not legal advice. Neither are we private security for hire, nor law enforcement personell.

The are are way too many unknowns to even begin to offer an opinion and some of what you have said doesn't add up i.e. you got there and got around fine w/o a vehicle, but now you need a ride.

Reverting to watching and waiting.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Drama sure does seem to follow this fellow.

sorry to hear about your perception of your current difficulties that has confounded your cognitive capabilities...

however, NC's wild turkey season closed over 30 days ago ???

Radical Anti-Hunter did what that has you all stressed out?

why wasn't Radical Anti-Hunter reported to the nice LEs or game warden?

and you comment about 'another open carrier' sorry your history on this forum has not shown where you have ever OC'd a firearm...or are you seeking someone who will provide intimidation against some citizen you have an imagined grievance against?

how did you get to buffalo cove and back?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

If a private citizen harassed you...man-up, or call a cop.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

"Banned"

The forum just got a little less entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    Damn, another good contributor with good insights to add to the forum, gone. The good ones just keep leaving. How long is his sentence? When can we expect him back? I miss him already.
    Sounds like a personal problem
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    Damn, another good contributor with good insights to add to the forum, gone. The good ones just keep leaving. How long is his sentence? When can we expect him back? I miss him already.
    gutshot you might be one of my favorite posters of late, haha
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by PATRIOT88 View Post
    Whelp, there's your answer right there, call up the United Nations and have them get involved in enforcing that. Just skip right over your rights under state law or the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Whelp, there's your answer right there, call up the United Nations and have them get involved in enforcing that. Just skip right over your rights under state law or the Constitution.
    +1 :-)
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    I think this thread has run its course. I have a key, I don't have a lock....

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    I think this thread has run its course. I have a key, I don't have a lock....
    Bet your key doesn't fit this lock.

Was giving those who wished to a chance to respond/reply - time's up.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.