• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Immediate Personal Concern Assistance Needed Badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT88

Banned
Ok, everyone.....being I am overwhelmed currently and cannot form clear enough thoughts in order to cover every detail of the situation, concern(s) and the event, I will summarize and cover as much detail as I can within or on factual basis.

I will answer any and all relevant questions if I can or leave anything out and/or forget anything that I did not include on the first/original post.

So, basically, I went up to Boone, in Watauga County for some volunteer work in early April, but that did not work out due to it raining that day so I was forced to improvise and seek shelter. Having NO CAR AND being UNFAMILIAR with the area, I decided to get some camping stuff and proceed to set up for pre-season scouting, just before opening day for Wild Turkey Season. When I did not get have any luck for a good while in Watauga county Gamelands, I relocated to Caldwell County, to Buffalo Cove Gamelands.

However, I was confronted and forced into a conflict multiple times by a Radical Anti-Hunter; 3 times, escalating up a level each time he chose to confront me.

The Plan was a peaceful hunting trip until season end at sunset, May 7th and then pack up and leave; heading back home on the following morning.

UNFORTUNATELY, The Radical Anti-Hunter harassed me and violated my rights, including but not limited to Article 13 of Human Rights.

He disrupted and intercepted me and my peaceful plans on April 17th, April 18th, April 20th and the most severe being the evening of May 3rd.

Now, I am stuck in Lenoir still and have immediate concerns about merely getting and retrieving my property, in which I am legally and lawfully entitled to and that is reinforced by Property Rights under Property Law.

All I need in terms of assistance is a fellow Open Carrier to come meet me and give me a ride/transport to my hunt camp to safely get my property and then leave, heading back to Hickory most likely.

I do not have a vehicle and will compensate for the assistance on the concern if needed.

I am not sure where this thread is appropriate in, so I leave that matter at the discretion of moderators.

PATRIOT88

Banned
Ok, everyone.....being I am overwhelmed currently and cannot form clear enough thoughts in order to cover every detail of the situation, concern(s) and the event, I will summarize and cover as much detail as I can within or on factual basis.

I will answer any and all relevant questions if I can or leave anything out and/or forget anything that I did not include on the first/original post.

So, basically, I went up to Boone, in Watauga County for some volunteer work in early April, but that did not work out due to it raining that day so I was forced to improvise and seek shelter. Having NO CAR AND being UNFAMILIAR with the area, I decided to get some camping stuff and proceed to set up for pre-season scouting, just before opening day for Wild Turkey Season. When I did not get have any luck for a good while in Watauga county Gamelands, I relocated to Caldwell County, to Buffalo Cove Gamelands.

However, I was confronted and forced into a conflict multiple times by a Radical Anti-Hunter; 3 times, escalating up a level each time he chose to confront me.

The Plan was a peaceful hunting trip until season end at sunset, May 7th and then pack up and leave; heading back home on the following morning.

UNFORTUNATELY, The Radical Anti-Hunter harassed me and violated my rights, including but not limited to Article 13 of Human Rights.

He disrupted and intercepted me and my peaceful plans on April 17th, April 18th, April 20th and the most severe being the evening of May 3rd.

Now, I am stuck in Lenoir still and have immediate concerns about merely getting and retrieving my property, in which I am legally and lawfully entitled to and that is reinforced by Property Rights under Property Law.

All I need in terms of assistance is a fellow Open Carrier to come meet me and give me a ride/transport to my hunt camp to safely get my property and then leave, heading back to Hickory most likely.

I do not have a vehicle and will compensate for the assistance on the concern if needed.

I am not sure where this thread is appropriate in, so I leave that matter at the discretion of moderators.

--Moderator note-- Have merged threads, this one from General Discussion--
Clear violation of Forum Rules to double post--

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I do not intend to sound harsh, but gotta say a few things.

We give opinions here, not legal advice. Neither are we private security for hire, nor law enforcement personell.

The are are way too many unknowns to even begin to offer an opinion and some of what you have said doesn't add up i.e. you got there and got around fine w/o a vehicle, but now you need a ride.

Reverting to watching and waiting.

solus

sorry to hear about your perception of your current difficulties that has confounded your cognitive capabilities...

however, NC's wild turkey season closed over 30 days ago ???

Radical Anti-Hunter did what that has you all stressed out?

why wasn't Radical Anti-Hunter reported to the nice LEs or game warden?

and you comment about 'another open carrier' sorry your history on this forum has not shown where you have ever OC'd a firearm...or are you seeking someone who will provide intimidation against some citizen you have an imagined grievance against?

how did you get to buffalo cove and back?

ipse

The Truth

Damn, another good contributor with good insights to add to the forum, gone. The good ones just keep leaving. How long is his sentence? When can we expect him back? I miss him already.

gutshot you might be one of my favorite posters of late, haha

Fallschirjmäger

Whelp, there's your answer right there, call up the United Nations and have them get involved in enforcing that. Just skip right over your rights under state law or the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.