• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

See how today's military defends the constitution ! (not!) - USAF

CDT COX

Such a sensational thread title!!!!!!!

Don't be an idiot.

As you said, it was a private event, on a military instillation. You don't have the same rights there that you do other places. When he got up to the front, he was asked to leave politely. He did not, so he got dealt with.

Next.

Last edited:

HPmatt

I understand the retiring soldier asked him to speak - he did not tell the goons to toss him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned
Such a sensational thread title!!!!!!!

Don't be an idiot.

As you said, it was a private event, on a military instillation. You don't have the same rights there that you do other places. When he got up to the front, he was asked to leave politely. He did not, so he got dealt with.

Next.

So cops can kick you out of church for using the word "God"? That's a private event too.

1st amendment prevails IMO.

CDT COX

So cops can kick you out of church for using the word "God"? That's a private event too.

1st amendment prevails IMO.

On base, yes. Military installation prevails.

When I lived in the barracks, I couldn't have guns.
When you drive on base, you are subject to searches.
Even out of uniform, you can't protest on military installations.

Sorry.

davidmcbeth

Banned
On base, yes. Military installation prevails.

When I lived in the barracks, I couldn't have guns.
When you drive on base, you are subject to searches.
Even out of uniform, you can't protest on military installations.

Sorry.

This is when you were a member of the service...this guy is retired, a difference.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I understand the retiring soldier asked him to speak - he did not tell the goons to toss him out.

His asking him to speak does not mean jack. The Commander of the post asked/told him that it was not permissible, per his order. He was on the Commanders post, not some civilian concert hall. Civilian "rules/laws" do not pertain in this case. Play the fool, get stomped on.

This is, obviously an officer who wishes to play by "obama rules" in order to keep his job. sad

This is when you were a member of the service...this guy is retired, a difference.

Sorry mate, location, location, location. That post belongs to the Commander that warned him to stand down. If he really wanted the real version, he should have changed venues.

I was, and still am a professional Soldier. People pull this style of disrespect of the Military on occasion. I have seen most of them. I have seen bad POtuS before, carter, johnson. This will pass and we will regain what we have lost. Quislings, like this Post Commander, will be a stain on our history. Persevere, adapt, overcome.