Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 6/25/2016

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 6/25/2016

Not the usual posting you're used to seeing, but Grapeshot is not going to be able to attend a local breakfast this coming Saturday owing to other commitments. Also, I'm out of the mix for this weekend too. So, anyone with any ideas of where and what time to meet for breakfast this coming Saturday please feel free to make suggestions here.

OC breakfast on Saturday, June 25th at 9:00 AM

Rise and Shine Diner
    Atlee Shopping Center
    10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
    Ashland, Va.
    23005-3420

Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-26-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: delete exclamation mark
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

Shot in the dark

Im guessing Sidestreet would prefer Rise and Shine on accout of it's convenient geographical location. After a long days (nights) work, and a meal, I imagine the drive home feels longer than it is. The closer the better?
    In our quest for knowledge we must be prepared for and armed against misinformation.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    Im guessing Sidestreet would prefer Rise and Shine on accout of it's convenient geographical location. After a long days (nights) work, and a meal, I imagine the drive home feels longer than it is. The closer the better?
    Step into the breach Sir Tanner, pronounce it so.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Hi guys...,

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    personally, I absolutely love Rise & Shine for a number of reasons, being close to home is just one of many reasons. It doesn't have to be at 8:00 a.m. either, but if no one else wants to make the decision, I will, Rise & Shine at 9:00 a.m., is that a better compromise for time?

Of course if someone else has a better idea, put it out here, please don't wait for the last second.

One thing I can say for Rise & Shine, last week, Grape ate everything on his plate!!! I have never personally witnessed that feat before, would seem to be quite a testimony on several fronts. ;>)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Rise and Shine

Rise and shine for Rise and Shine @0900 it is. I'll be there =-)
    In our quest for knowledge we must be prepared for and armed against misinformation.

1st post edited to reflect sidestreet's executive decision
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

Thanks scouser...,

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    1st post edited to reflect sidestreet's executive decision
    you'll have to show me how to do that some day.

Tanner and I had a great breakfast at Rise & Shine, afterwards we had some very enjoyable conversations with the owner of the Diner. One of the most memorable quotes was when he said what a relative used to say about certain people that were "so crooked that when they died, they didn't bury them, they just screwed them into the ground".

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.