Thread: Few Rules Restricting Tactical Assault Pants in Public in Nevada

Few Rules Restricting Tactical Assault Pants in Public in Nevada

Few Rules Restricting Tactical Assault Pants in Public in Nevada

https://youtu.be/IhTY9UV7_Js

http://nevadacarry.blogspot.com/2016...l-assault.html
    Last edited by garand_guy; 06-23-2016 at 12:47 AM.
    Nevada Carry and Frontier Carry

Helpful guide to gun laws in the Intermountain West

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Dots R-Lee most funny - great parody.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Shouldn't there be different laws and regulations depending on the color of the pants. Camo being the most dangerous then black with hot pink being encouraged.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Shouldn't there be different laws and regulations depending on the color of the pants. Camo being the most dangerous then black with hot pink being encouraged.
    I thought it was blaze orange that was encouraged...did they rewrite the rules again?

Blaze orange is to dangerous being associated with those horrible hunting guns.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

That down-the-cargo-pants AR-15 didn't have a magazine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

sorry, if i saw a big bald guy with terrorist beard standing 20 or so feet in front of me, rapidly digging into his cargo side pocket(s) this gentleman would not be waiting to see the individual bring out stuffed animals, as my SA kicked in and a quick mental review of the NC's CHP statutes where i can defend myself if i feel or 'reasonable believe...' criteria has been met ~ said big bald, terrorist bearded man might no long be with us, stuff animals and all!!

but i see your bald, terrorist bearded bad arse with johnny middle student...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epeo8Pfm1xM

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    sorry, if i saw a big bald guy with terrorist beard standing 20 or so feet in front of me, rapidly digging into his cargo side pocket(s) this gentleman would not be waiting to see the individual bring out stuffed animals, as my SA kicked in and a quick mental review of the NC's CHP statutes where i can defend myself if i feel or 'reasonable believe...' criteria has been met ~ said big bald, terrorist bearded man might no long be with us, stuff animals and all!!

but i see your bald, terrorist bearded bad arse with johnny middle student...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epeo8Pfm1xM

ipse
    What if hijad/burka wearing individual reaches into over-sized hand bag?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    ...big bald guy with terrorist beard reaches into a stroller compartment?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    you mean if a small framed Muslim woman was frantically searching for their small j-frame semi amongst their bright neon red lipstick containers they keep in their purse...

really.

on a serious note to respond to your tongue in cheek query OC for ME...

if the Muslim female was watching me intently & making ANY eye contact with this male stranger...my SA would kick in and appropriate SDenfence activities would immediately begin towards the female...

hands and eyes are what are watched...whether it is a big, bald, terrorist bearded bloke or thin appropriately dressed Muslim female...there are cultural signs to look for which heighten your personal SA...

ipse

added...their bag can not be big per se but rather conservative ~ unless it is the days grocery shopping.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 06-24-2016 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Deleted picture
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Glad you all are aware of the danger and take it as seriously as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    All pants should be constructed of a clear material to ensure that nothing illegal is being carried.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    All pants should be constructed of a clear material to ensure that nothing illegal is being carried.
    Be careful of what you ask for...some things that are hidden should remain so. :eekrun:

Quote Originally Posted by b0neZ View Post
    Be careful of what you ask for...some things that are hidden should remain so. :eekrun:
    Anything that rhymes with Glock.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Would assault saggy pants be legal?

Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    Would assault saggy pants be legal?
    It would be racist to ban them.

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    That down-the-cargo-pants AR-15 didn't have a magazine.
    I consider "big clip" and "inside the front of my pants" to be mutually exclusive.