Thread: Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park

Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park

There are no details yet but I hope the officer did not react too quickly.

A Wauwatosa police officer shot and killed a man early Thursday morning while investigating a suspicious vehicle near the city's north side.

According to police, at approximately 3:03 a.m. Thursday, the officer noticed a man sitting in a vehicle in the parking lot at Madison Park, near 100th St. and Glendale Ave., with a handgun in his possession. The officer feared for his safety and discharged his weapon, striking the man.

http://www.wauwatosanow.com/news/wau...384115001.html

had to recheck the name of the site i have logged into and low and behold...i didn't accidentally drift over to 'copwatch'

reading your article as well as others, which collaborate the same premise of a 'copwatch' orientated mentality.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Looking into shootings is instructive as the ability to defend oneself is the same with cops and non-cops. Its just that with non-cops information is more difficult to follow.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 06-23-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    had to recheck the name of the site i have logged into and low and behold...i didn't accidentally drift over to 'copwatch'

reading your article as well as others, which collaborate the same premise of a 'copwatch' orientated mentality.

ipse
    They are controlling your phone, tablet, and PC. You are leaving the twilight zone and entering the outer limits - next stop CopWatch.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    They are controlling your phone, tablet, and PC. You are leaving the twilight zone and entering the outer limits - next stop CopWatch.
    Name:  hurling.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  2.6 KB

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    Name:  hurling.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  2.6 KB

ipse
    Guacamole?????

It is the aspect of situational awareness that we are not permitted to speak of, and, thus, not fix.

I appreciated Rummy's comments reported today on the presidential candidates. Rummy called Hillary a known-known, and TRUMP a known-unknown. Rummy came out in support of TRUMP. TRUMP the PC establishment.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Guacamole?????
    Margarita.

Years ago Milady Wife and I were traveling, and stopped for an on-the-road dinner at an under-new-management Mexican diner. She ordered a Margarita and I commented on how much it looked like it was made from anti-freeze for its chemical-green-ness. She spent the next 24 hours closely intimate with a commode, alternately bowing and sitting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	margeritia.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	13155

ipse

I don't know what's wrong with solus. He fights and demonizes many posts. Could he be a troll like Hammer suggested?

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    He fights and demonizes many posts.
    Fighting and demonizing posts, is that like fighting and demonizing a spade or the two of TRUMPs?

I don't know what's wrong with solus. He fights and demonizes many posts. Could he be a troll like Hammer suggested?
    Nah, Solus stated the obvious.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Law abider
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Nah, Solus stated the obvious.
    Nah - Solus was reacting to the mere mention of CopWatch, we think.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Nah - Solus was reacting to the mere mention of CopWatch, we think.
    First it is a fixation with mental nut cases and now I am a cop watcher... At least one troll answered.

First it is a fixation with mental nut cases and now I am a cop watcher... At least one troll answered.
    1. your continuing insistence of perpetrating a stigma whenever you mention any mental health concept is astonishing.

2. reviewing your history from just the first of May...you have posted 14 stories of shootings...

3. BTW, which of those who responded to your initial post do you consider the troll? grape, nightmare, franky, color of law, davidmcbeth, or yourself ?

sigh...now thinking out loud...

you have a lone young adult male sitting in their vehicle in an isolated spot at 0300 in the morning with a loaded firearm...

the opportunity exists the individual got accomplished what they set out to do at someone else's hand.

hypothetically speaking of course...

ipse